Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 7, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America ready for a racist, convict, lying, psychopath as a president?
Is America ready for a racist, convict, lying, psychopath as a president?
So what do you think? Is Murica ready for Trump?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Is America ready for a racist, convict, lying, psychopath as a president?
If 'merica is stoopid enough to vote for him, then it's probably ready

It's the effect he will have on the rest of the world that scares me!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(July 23, 2024 at 4:13 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: If 'merica is stoopid enough to vote for him, then it's probably ready

It's the effect he will have on the rest of the world that scares me!

Yup.

I often get, "why do you care and comment on American politics?"

Because if you folks vote in the orange wankspanner, it will fuck up the rest of the world, too!

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Judging by number of people supporting him it sadly is.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates.
(July 23, 2024 at 3:39 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: So what do you think? Is Murica ready for Trump?

40% are, yes. And they're working to disenfranchise the other 60%.

While I'm not all that big on assassination of political figures, there are times when I would make an exception. This is one of them. It isn't often that one person poses such an obvious threat to world order. 

Back when I worked in defense, if one had a bankruptcy on their record, one couldn't get a security clearance, full stop. Why that doesn't apply to political figures completely escapes me. I had expected that this would have excluded the orange turd from office the first time. Couple that with his criminal mishandling of TS information, it further puzzles me. If I had done that, I wouldn't be posting here, I'd be in prison. Guess I don't have enough money?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 23, 2024 at 11:41 pm)Fireball Wrote: While I'm not all that big on assassination of political figures, there are times when I would make an exception. This is one of them. It isn't often that one person poses such an obvious threat to world order. 

Back when I worked in defense, if one had a bankruptcy on their record, one couldn't get a security clearance, full stop. Why that doesn't apply to political figures completely escapes me. I had expected that this would have excluded the orange turd from office the first time. Couple that with his criminal mishandling of TS information, it further puzzles me. If I had done that, I wouldn't be posting here, I'd be in prison. Guess I don't have enough money?

Some people are better off dead. Some people leave the world a better place when they die.

Some people manage both.

(July 23, 2024 at 3:39 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: So what do you think? Is Murica ready for Trump?

Been there, done that, lets not follow the shampoo bottle instructions.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
According to half the country, he already did all the best presidential stuff and will continue to do the same.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce is a result of ‘Joe Biden’s America’ Silver 6 660 May 14, 2021 at 8:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  America's Top 40 White Nationalist billboard. Brian37 0 301 October 8, 2018 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Polygraphs and President Sh*thole Brian37 14 1364 July 2, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  User names in President Shithole's administration Brian37 4 555 June 3, 2018 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now THIS Is A President! Minimalist 0 296 April 8, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President Sh*thole ACTUALLY SHOWERS! Brian37 3 549 January 29, 2018 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Atheists, get ready to smile! ignoramus 8 684 February 1, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A message from America's "Best Christian"....... Brian37 3 1018 March 28, 2016 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 782 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  Ready, Go! ignoramus 19 1739 September 22, 2015 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: ignoramus