Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's Top 40 White Nationalist billboard.
America's Top 40 White Nationalist billboard.
I have noticed a trend and rightfully so, where sane people point out Trump playing the "hits" of "poor me", and "they are out to get me" .

It reminded me of the comedian late Richard Jeni, whom made the point of how repetition of playlists on corporate radio can make you want to shoot yourself. 

He poked fun of love songs and Casey Kasem and his long winded attempts to tug at the heartstrings of the listener about the inspiration of the artist's song announcing it before playing it. 

For example, no clip but part of Jeni's act when like this poking fun of Casy, "Our next artist got his start when he was 14. His dad had both legs sheered off in a car accident, and his mother was a prostitute. Now here he is with his big hit single, "Daddy don't you walk so fast".

Or something like, "Here he is with his big hit single, "YOU'LL NEVER GET HER BACK, from the album "You really blew it this time", a love song."

Or, "Here he is with his big hit single, "You caught her in bed with your best friend, from the album "DAMN WE WERE GOING TO BE MARRIED TOMORROW" a love song.

Ok, now with that short backdrop my ode to the late Richard Jeni.

I am KKKasyTrumpsman, and this is America's White Nationalist Top 40.

"Our next con artist got his start when he was 2, pulled himself up by the bootstraps with a small 1 million dollar loan, which fucks up the word "small" because I don't think that is small. His daddy was a grifter and he tax doged, so here he is with his big hit single, "DAMN YOU SOME GULLIBLE SUCKERS!" A con song.

Now here is the orange turd with his big hit single, "EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET ME, from the album, "I WONT RELEASE MY TAXES" ... a con song.

Now here he is with his big hit single, "Stand for the flag negros", from the album, "THE NFL WOULDN'T LET ME BUY INTO THE LEAGUE" a con song.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That Amateur White Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 9 893 May 9, 2022 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce is a result of ‘Joe Biden’s America’ Foxaèr 6 544 May 14, 2021 at 8:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Old white GOP toys...... Brian37 1 268 February 23, 2021 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Case for Snow White’s resurrection Fake Messiah 12 2004 March 10, 2020 at 8:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not The White House Correspondence Din Brian37 0 198 April 28, 2019 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does Hammy Make White Girls Blush Easily? Edwardo Piet 8 1238 May 5, 2018 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The top reasons people hate Hilary according to Newsweek ReptilianPeon 37 3445 August 31, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  A message from America's "Best Christian"....... Brian37 3 931 March 28, 2016 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 721 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  Happy Birthday America! BrokenQuill92 5 1049 July 4, 2014 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92