Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I'm Proud To Be A Kiwi
Why I'm Proud To Be A Kiwi
[Image: il6FiQ9.jpeg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Why I'm Proud To Be A Kiwi
(May 21, 2021 at 6:14 am)BrianSoddingBoru4Ch Wrote: Boru

Chitty Chitty Bin Bin?

When someone is referencing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, they are showing the rings on their California Redwood trunks. The atoms of the universe look at this joke and say, "Half life, never heard of her."
You mean my rubbish is going to be picked up by one of those trucks?

I hope they have arson insurance?
Dying to live, living to die.
Everytime I read stuff about New Zealand it makes me want to go live there even more. Immigration sucks tho. Technically it's like going back to school.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(May 21, 2021 at 10:51 am)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: Everytime I read stuff about New Zealand it makes me want to go live there even more. Immigration sucks tho. Technically it's like going back to school.

No shit. I'll take NZ or Australia.
[Image: kiwi-drought2-1536x1020.jpg]

Up to no good, it looks like.
(May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am)no one Wrote: [Image: kiwi-drought2-1536x1020.jpg]

I thought Boru would be taller.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 21, 2021 at 11:42 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am)no one Wrote: [Image: kiwi-drought2-1536x1020.jpg]

I thought Boru would be taller.

I am. Though there’s nothing in the photo for scale, that bird is over six feet tall.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 21, 2021 at 7:10 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 21, 2021 at 6:14 am)BrianSoddingBoru4Ch Wrote: Boru

Chitty Chitty Bin Bin?

When someone is referencing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, they are showing the rings on their California Redwood trunks. The atoms of the universe look at this joke and say, "Half life, never heard of her."

I understand that you want to make jokes like the big kids do. But if you’re going to make a joke about the age references in the nicknames, you’d have done better to go with ‘Recyclosaurus Rex’. ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ is only 57 years old, while T. Rex flourished more that 60 million years ago.

Of course, your joke still wouldn’t have been funny, just more appropriate.

Boru
(May 21, 2021 at 12:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 21, 2021 at 11:42 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I thought Boru would be taller.

I am. Though there’s nothing in the photo for scale, that bird is over six feet tall.

Boru

That must be a big damn road!

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DC to Sue Promise Keepers//Proud Boys onlinebiker 31 2167 December 18, 2021 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why I'm not proud to be an American Mystical 20 7798 July 6, 2014 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Mystical