Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri Republican Legislature
Missouri Republican Legislature
They sure know how to pickem.

Patricia Derges: https://themissouritimes.com/missouri-re...-feds-say/

Quote:Rep. Tricia Derges fraudulently sought and obtained about $300,000 for coronavirus tests already paid for by clients at a for-profit clinic, authorities said in a new indictment unsealed Friday. Derges, who was indicted by a federal grand jury in February for an alleged wire fraud scheme and illegally providing prescription drugs, ultimately sought nearly $900,000 in CARES Act funding, investigators said.

The original indictment alleged Derges wrote electronic prescriptions for oxycodone and Adderall and transmitted the drugs over the internet without having conducted in-person medical evaluations.

Derges also allegedly obtained amniotic fluid and falsely claimed it contained “mesenchymal stem cells” during a seminar and in personal consultations. The amniotic fluid did not, however, contain any stem cells. Derges allegedly administered the amniotic fluid to patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), kidney disease, and tissue damage, among other ailments.

Rick Roeber: https://themissouritimes.com/rick-roeber...uri-house/

Quote:Roeber had been barred from sitting on the House Republican Caucus before the 2021 legislative session began, and the House Ethics Committee was tasked with investigating the allegations. His children accused him of both sexual and physical assault in a Kansas City Star editorial in September. Roeber had denied the allegations.

Chad Perkins: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics...26938.html

Quote:A report alleges Missouri Rep. Chad Perkins accepted sexual favors from a teenager while working as a police officer — allegations a local police chief has asked House Speaker Rob Vescovo to investigate.

“Although the girl was 19 at the time, his status as a law enforcement officer with authority over her cannot be overlooked,” she said. “We trust the committee to take whatever steps it deems appropriate in reviewing this matter.”

The report alleges Perkins had sex with the teenager after responding on duty to calls of a drunk teen at a park, and include messages purportedly between him and the 19-year-old in which she mentions having been drunk.

“Hey stop saying I offered to bang you the other night when you found me,” she purportedly wrote to Perkins in April, 2015.

After that, the messages show attempts by the two to meet up for sex. At one point the teenager wrote to ask Perkins for alcohol, and Adderall. In May 2015, the teenager wrote to Perkins, angry that he had shown their messages to another person.

“I’m sure you left out the part about us when you were on duty and I was drunk,” she wrote.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Missouri Republican Legislature
Office Republicans are so morally bankrupt, it always states a great deal about voter affiliate intelligence bankruptcy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican obstruction continues Chad32 35 2839 October 31, 2016 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Yet another homophobic Republican legislator outed. Pyrrho 9 2613 April 28, 2015 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Florida Legislature Accidentally Makes Teen Sexting Completely Legal TheRealJoeFish 3 1009 February 3, 2015 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It's OK to kill cops if you're a Republican DeistPaladin 22 4572 January 1, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Family values Republican, fapping in front of staff TaraJo 1 882 October 11, 2014 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus