Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another homophobic Republican legislator outed.
Yet another homophobic Republican legislator outed.
Anti-Gay North Dakota Rep. Outed Via Dick Pic

If prostitution is the world’s oldest profession, the world’s second oldest profession must be male politician with an anti-gay voting record who enjoys the dicks of men. Ladies and gentlemen, meet North Dakota House of Representatives member Randy Boehning ®.

http://gawker.com/anti-gay-north-dakota-...1700750680

For those interested in reading about the connection between homophobia and being secretly gay:

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homopho...xuals.html

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...234458.htm

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
RE: Yet another homophobic Republican legislator outed.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Haggard%27s_Law
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I don't mean to sound all hipster but I've been saying this for years. The lady doth protest too much with the Republicunts. They all love the sausage.

And while we debate trivialities like whether gay people should have the right to marry (which we should), these politicians seem to forget there are actually real problems in the world. An economic crisis, global warming, a cancerous form of radical Islam, but no we'd rather obsess about whether "the faygs" have the right to marry. Girl please.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Hey, at least he admitted it without blaming the devil

lol Randy Boning
Sometimes, despite being non-religious, I am thankful to the universe for certain results or situations. I express my gratitude to the wind with no particular recipient in mind, simply for the way things have turned out.
An anti-gay republican who is outed as gay with the moniker of Randy Fucking Boehning is one such scenario.  Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm shocked. Shocked.

I do declare!

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
They're not *really* gay.

They're just trying out the lifestyle, sometimes multiple times, so they know what an abomination it truly is . . .

Dodgy
Dying to live, living to die.
I just assume that if you are homophobic, you are either a closet gay or a gay in denial.  One hundred percent.
...it is common knowledge that the upper third, centered in Flagstaff, is Alta Arizona; the lower third, centered in Tucson, is Baja Arizona; and the middle third, centered in Phoenix, is Caca Arizona. Simple as ABC...

http://www.bandersnatch.com/bajaz.htm
It's an interesting phenomena. We can accurately predict the number of homosexuals in a given group. Most of those will accept the hand they were dealt even though it sucks. Their pool of potential partners is minuscule compared to that of a heterosexual person. We see that there is a sub-group who refuse to accept what they are - not because of the disadvantages but because of stigma. That's really sad. Imagine following a political ideology you agree with but refuses to accept the reality of what you are. It must really suck.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missouri Republican Legislature brewer 1 191 June 3, 2021 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  US Violates Yet Another Treaty BrianSoddingBoru4 0 265 July 23, 2020 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Government shutdown impacting you yet? Jehanne 64 3767 January 24, 2019 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Gay "cure" therapist outed Foxaèr 107 10022 November 11, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4529 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2329 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  White Supremacist Teacher Outed By Huffington chimp3 31 3299 March 6, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6916 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Yet Another Traitorous Republicunt Shit Minimalist 0 534 July 19, 2017 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yet Another Reason The Obamas Will Be Missed BrianSoddingBoru4 2 638 January 12, 2017 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Alex K