Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion - A comedy of errors
Religion - A comedy of errors
I enjoy watching this guy...

I've put this in the humor thread ...
The mind virus commonly referred to as religion is tripping over itself with Olympic grade mental gymnastics...
They created this charlie, they deserve everything they get.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Religion - A comedy of errors
Religion is, or is probably, true. Superstition is always false.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Perfect time for a papal special dispensation.

[Image: tumblr_m2eezns8j91qm83ei.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Comedy of scammers

[Image: Scam-pope.gif]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
What did god do before humans used money?
There was no God before money! GOD is money!

Ask any Jew Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 14, 2021 at 7:26 pm)no one Wrote: What did god do before humans used money?

Demanded payment in grain, livestock, spices, various oils and perfumes, and human life.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 14, 2021 at 4:43 pm)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: I enjoy watching this guy...

I've put this in the humor thread ...
The mind virus commonly referred to as religion is tripping over itself with Olympic grade mental gymnastics...
They created this charlie, they deserve everything they get.

I especially loved his reference to Monty Python!
Disappointing theists since 1968!
(July 14, 2021 at 4:43 pm)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote:

"The entire Catholic Cinematic Universe started collapsing because of a two letter word used on one guy"

Yup, this belongs in a humor thread Smile
(July 15, 2021 at 1:33 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(July 14, 2021 at 7:26 pm)no one Wrote: What did god do before humans used money?

Demanded payment in grain, livestock, spices, various oils and perfumes, and human life.

I never had a problem with the incense requirement. As a kid, it broke up the monotony of church with a moment of "this smells nice." A burning bull might not have worked so well, which is (I suppose) why livestock aren't set aflame anymore.

Which brings me to another question: how come fundies are so concerned about gay marriage and stuff... but you don't hear them lament livestock not being burned? God really digs livestock being set aflame. It is uncontroversially stated in the OT and not rescinded in the NT. So how come no animal burning no more?

Here's my best guess: the stench.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to share the 2 and a half rules of comedy 😁 HankMoody316 11 1608 November 6, 2022 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Night of the living comedy. Brian37 1 362 March 16, 2021 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Comedy spoof movies you'd love to see..... Brian37 21 1590 September 26, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Comedy songs fredd bear 7 785 February 17, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Serious comedy with a real serious message. Brian37 2 337 June 7, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Just stumbled on a Waynes Bro comedy movie. Brian37 1 645 July 30, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My favorite TV comedy skit of all time.... Brian37 4 823 July 22, 2017 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Stand-up comedy clips Excited Penguin 17 1758 July 13, 2016 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Slapstick Comedy Violence Edwardo Piet 0 624 December 7, 2015 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  some observational comedy by naimless naimless 12 2073 September 1, 2014 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Losty