Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legalized pepper spray and noodles.
Legalized pepper spray and noodles.
I think many people get to the point of hating prep and cooking so we go to the microwave noodle choice.

So just now I went to the "Fire Bowl" brand of @Maruchan brand food. I actually love spice, don't ask me about my fights with a very separate issue involving wasabi. 

Just today, I bought a microwave brand of instant noodles, that was full of spice that was police riot grade "Why am I protesting" noodle soup.

The sun in the center of our solar system was contacted by reporters, but when reached for comment our sun responded, " Hot, no, really, I am an ice cube".

I fucking ate noodle soup that should be listed as a lethal weapon!
RE: Legalized pepper spray and noodles.
Next time, tell me all about the receipt.
(August 14, 2021 at 4:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I think many people get to the point of hating prep and cooking so we go to the microwave noodle choice.

So just now I went to the "Fire Bowl" brand of @Maruchan brand food. I actually love spice, don't ask me about my fights with a very separate issue involving wasabi. 

Just today, I bought a microwave brand of instant noodles, that was full of spice that was police riot grade "Why am I protesting" noodle soup.

The sun in the center of our solar system was contacted by reporters, but when reached for comment our sun responded, " Hot, no, really, I am an ice cube".

If you had an issue with wasabi in the US, it probably wasn’t wasabi (that was the only part of your post I found interesting).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So tomorrow a flaming asshole will have a flaming asshole......

Violin
(August 14, 2021 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 14, 2021 at 4:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I think many people get to the point of hating prep and cooking so we go to the microwave noodle choice.

If you had an issue with wasabi in the US, it probably wasn’t wasabi (that was the only part of your post I found interesting).

Boru

I guess when it comes to advertisement, I got suckered. I also don't want to go bungie jumping either, but sometimes you look and think and get to a WTF buy.

I love wasabi, so I was looking at this instant soup today and thinking I could handle it.
37 bought spicy food and it turned out to be spicy.

News at 11.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I actually got through the bowl. And I liked it. But it took me a long time, like blowing on any hot food. This spice was definitely the type of spice that temperature was not the problem, but blowing on it like Monica did Bill, yea, that is what you have to do, to not burn your tongue off.
Who do you blame?

Prrsident Trump or the NRA?
(August 14, 2021 at 5:21 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: 37 bought spicy food and it turned out to be spicy.

News at 11.

If I told you I've actually walked in to walls would you call me a liar?

(August 14, 2021 at 5:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 14, 2021 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you had an issue with wasabi in the US, it probably wasn’t wasabi (that was the only part of your post I found interesting).

Boru

I guess when it comes to advertisement, I got suckered. I also don't want to go bungie jumping either, but sometimes you look and think and get to a WTF buy.

I love wasabi, so I was looking at this instant soup today and thinking I could handle it.

Wasabi should be a worldwide mandate, a vaccine. Wasabi is the the Kermit the spice frog, fist bump bang bang shit.
(August 14, 2021 at 5:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 14, 2021 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you had an issue with wasabi in the US, it probably wasn’t wasabi (that was the only part of your post I found interesting).

Boru

It’s. Not. Wasabi.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saying goodbye to Pepper Jackalope 49 10765 October 3, 2013 at 11:54 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Dr.Pepper Doing It Right Big Blue Sky 0 583 May 22, 2013 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Big Blue Sky