Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-nuclear bomb?
Anti-nuclear bomb?
Nuclear weapons were a symbol of inhumane cruelty and barbarity; a symbol of the imperialistic world dominated by western colonists with mad dreams of greatness that caused the world to fight 2 world wars and finishes the age with the detonation of a hellish, demonic weapon known as "the atomic weapon" borrowed from the stars themselves; leaving victims as goo on the walls with only their shadows to tell their tale.

But my topic is not about this demonic investion: rather it's about an "anti nuclear bomb" that will suck the destructive artificial star; for that an artificial "black hole" must be generated to counter the deadly effect of nuclear bombs.

Actually, such thing is possible and proved to exist too:

https://www.livescience.com/black-hole-a...wking.html

Quote:Researchers at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology did just that. They created a black hole analog out of a few thousand . They were trying to confirm two of Hawking's most important predictions, that Hawking radiation arises from nothing and that it does not change in intensity over time, meaning it's stationary.

"A black hole is supposed to radiate like a black body, which is essentially a warm object that emits a constant infrared radiation," study co-author Jeff Steinhauer, an associate professor of physics at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, told Phys.org. "Hawking suggested that black holes are just like regular stars, which radiate a certain type of radiation all the time, constantly. That's what we wanted to confirm in our study, and we did."

Nuclear weapons are cancer, and a disease that shouldn't exist. Generating stars on earth is a demonic practice that will bring the end of earth. But the God that made stars also made the "vacuum tubes" that sucks them into oblivion.

Throw your shoes in the faces of colonists and their atomic bombs; and spread the news.
RE: Anti-nuclear bomb?
You had to go and despite their warnings - do the brown acid - didn't ya???

Tut Tut
Damn, how an I going to sell all those t-shirts now?

[Image: 0414_NukeTheWhales_Front_Man-1.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 15, 2021 at 11:58 am)brewer Wrote: Damn, how an I going to sell all those t-shirts now?

[Image: 0414_NukeTheWhales_Front_Man-1.jpg]

I had one that read - 

Nuke the unborn gay whales.
(August 15, 2021 at 10:59 am)WinterHold Wrote: Nuclear weapons were a symbol of inhumane cruelty and barbarity; a symbol of the imperialistic world dominated by western colonists with mad dreams of greatness that caused the world to fight 2 world wars and finishes the age with the detonation of a hellish, demonic weapon known as "the atomic weapon" borrowed from the stars themselves; leaving victims as goo on the walls with only their shadows to tell their tale.

But my topic is not about this demonic investion: rather it's about an "anti nuclear bomb" that will suck the destructive artificial star; for that an artificial "black hole" must be generated to counter the deadly effect of nuclear bombs.

Quote:Researchers at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology did just that. They created a black hole analog out of a few thousand . They were trying to confirm two of Hawking's most important predictions, that Hawking radiation arises from nothing and that it does not change in intensity over time, meaning it's stationary.

"A black hole is supposed to radiate like a black body, which is essentially a warm object that emits a constant infrared radiation," study co-author Jeff Steinhauer, an associate professor of physics at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, told Phys.org. "Hawking suggested that black holes are just like regular stars, which radiate a certain type of radiation all the time, constantly. That's what we wanted to confirm in our study, and we did."

Nuclear weapons are cancer, and a disease that shouldn't exist. Generating stars on earth is a demonic practice that will bring the end of earth. But the God that made stars also made the "vacuum tubes" that sucks them into oblivion.

Throw your shoes in the faces of colonists and their atomic bombs; and spread the news.

I’m delighted to see that your ignorance of science continues apace.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 15, 2021 at 10:59 am)WinterHold Wrote: Nuclear weapons were a symbol of inhumane cruelty and barbarity; a symbol of the imperialistic world dominated by western colonists with mad dreams of greatness that caused the world to fight 2 world wars and finishes the age with the detonation of a hellish, demonic weapon known as "the atomic weapon" borrowed from the stars themselves; leaving victims as goo on the walls with only their shadows to tell their tale.

Not knowing what a vacuum tube is, and thinking is might somehow be conceptually related to vacuuming as in sucking things up, is really, really, very sad.    Less Koran, more education, is always the answer.   Heed the answer.

Yes, of course, an artificial black hole able to consume a nuclear weapon would be far, far, less dangerous than the nuclear weapon it consumes.   

Jerkoff

You realize the process of accreting the mass of a hydrogen bomb into the black hole can release many hundreds of times more destructive energy into the surrounding than if you simply detonated the hydrogen bombs, right?

Quasar ring a bell?   You can be making a miniature quasar on earth if you have a black hole on earth big enough to suck in a hydrogen bomb and you start feeding it hydrogen bombs.
Maybe we could put Winter with FlatAssembler and they can just try to out-stupid one another.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

If I could just stop laughing I might be able to post a reply to this nonsense....

...nope, not happening...

Actually the funniest part is that he's actually suggesting someone create a black hole on earth to suck up all the nukes, and that is somehow less dangerous than all the nukes.....

Hilarious
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
Just for readers of the topic:

https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-...20material.

Quote:interesting question,
Blackholes are spheres with very very high gravitational force. Even light can not escape that force. So even if the bomb explodes, we won't be able to observe it. Blackholes are made from high density neutron star. You can’t expect a blackhole to be destroyed just by an explosion of neuclear weapon.
Bomb explosion would release a huge amount of energy (assuming it reaches the “surface” of blackhole and explodes). Blackhole treats energy and mass equally. So it will absorb all the energy released by the bomb.
Lets assume we throw the bomb at event horizon. Time is slow there, much much slower then in our normal world. So before the bomb reaches the center, we might have passed 100s or 1000s of earth years. So if you are the person to drop the bomb, you probably wouldn't be the person to observe it when it explodes. Fascinating, isn't it ?

A black hole is how you make atomic bombs get lost for 100s or 1000s of earth years near the hole's event horizon.
Don't believe the misleading posts trying to cover this fact  Tut Tut .
Again, another nonsense. People have been creating nano black holes which is a huge difference from actual black holes.

If someone could make a black hole that could "suck" a whole atom bomb explosion with its gravity, then that black hole would be a much bigger problem than the atom bomb because it would "suck" everything else. Not to mention the impossible amounts of energy it would take to make and sustain that hole.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arguing with Anti-Vaxxer friend LadyForCamus 31 3647 September 9, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Anti-Matter at CERN chimp3 24 3417 December 21, 2016 at 7:12 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  The Nuclear Age, and the nuclear threat TheBeardedDude 7 2588 November 13, 2013 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  How to hide a nuclear meltdown in Nebraska. Anymouse 3 2486 June 21, 2011 at 12:54 am
Last Post: BethK
  Brian Cox: Im-not-anti-religion.-Im-anti-maniac KichigaiNeko 14 6849 April 4, 2011 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Violet
  heat output of SCRAMed nuclear reactor Anomalocaris 10 5504 March 21, 2011 at 7:04 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Dark Matter may be Anti-Baryonic matter Autumnlicious 1 2030 December 9, 2010 at 2:11 am
Last Post: theVOID