Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you can have one superpower...
If you can have one superpower...
What would it be? I'd go with shapeshifting. I like to act so being able to transform into anything I wish would be a real plus for me.

Your turn.
RE: If you can have one superpower...
I’d like to be Aversion Therapy Man - the closer stupid people got to me, the more pain they would feel.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I would like to have a super memory.
The ability to take other people's super powers.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I want to have the superpower of actually having a superpower that is impossible for anyone (else) to have.
The ability to fly under peoples radar.

I'm WashethereMan.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 6, 2021 at 9:27 am)brewer Wrote: The ability to fly under peoples radar.

I'm WashethereMan.

People generally don’t have radars.
(November 6, 2021 at 9:29 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(November 6, 2021 at 9:27 am)brewer Wrote: The ability to fly under peoples radar.

I'm WashethereMan.

People generally don’t have radars.

I knew someone would try to ruin my fun. Deadpan
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Invisibility.

I always thought the most practical for physical house projects was plastic man...especially for working on equipment with fasteners in hard to reach places. Probably pretty good for sex too. Other than that super speed would get chores out of the way...although not an advantage for sex.
<insert profound quote here>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2024 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1235 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1262 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5111 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  For All You Word Lovers: You Gotta Adore This One: Copacetic Rhondazvous 17 2156 December 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Say, Can One Of You Brits Translate This For Me Minimalist 18 2611 November 23, 2017 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16123 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2161 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods
  If you could be a superhero..........what would be your superpower? ErGingerbreadMandude 36 3888 July 27, 2017 at 6:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If you could have One wish.. Mystical 54 14526 July 12, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Ben Davis