Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you
Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you
Nike took away their equipment, and if that was not enough, they didn't allow them to play friendly matches due to boycott, of course, that is not enough, they had to throw everything at them giving them a very bias referee against Iran who came through for them. I watched it live, Iran would have won with a fair referee for sure.
RE: Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you
When you have a government which wantonly spat upon the age old tradition of the inviolability of diplomats and emissaries, ignored universally recognized diplomatic immunity held sacrosanct everywhere in the world since before the days of Gandhi’s Kahn, and held an entire Ambassy hostage for over a year, it is likely you will be fucked with for a very long time to come.

That said, what trump did was still idiotic,
(June 25, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: When you have a government which wantonly spat upon the age old tradition of the inviolability of diplomats and emissaries,  ignored universally recognized diplomatic immunity held sacrosanct  everywhere in the world since before the days of Gandhi’s Kahn, and held an entire Ambassy hostage for over a year, it is likely you will be fucked with for a very long time to come.

There will be a day when oppressors and their supporters and those who silently watched by doing nothing, will all be burning in the fire. All praise to God I believe in that God, that avenges the oppressed.
(June 25, 2018 at 5:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(June 25, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: When you have a government which wantonly spat upon the age old tradition of the inviolability of diplomats and emissaries,  ignored universally recognized diplomatic immunity held sacrosanct  everywhere in the world since before the days of Gandhi’s Kahn, and held an entire Ambassy hostage for over a year, it is likely you will be fucked with for a very long time to come.

There will be a day when oppressors and their supporters and those who silently watched by doing nothing, will all be burning in the fire. All praise to God I believe in that God, that avenges the oppressed.

Nothing enhances your credibility as much as making threats in the name of desert deity on behave of violators of age old sanctity of diplomatic immunity before an audience of atheists.
(June 25, 2018 at 5:16 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(June 25, 2018 at 5:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: There will be a day when oppressors and their supporters and those who silently watched by doing nothing, will all be burning in the fire. All praise to God I believe in that God, that avenges the oppressed.

Nothing enhances your credibility as much as making threats in the name of desert deity on behave of violators of age old sanctity of simplistic immunity before an audience of atheists.

Keep that arrogancy, if it's working for you. Angel
(June 25, 2018 at 5:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: There will be a day when oppressors and their supporters and those who silently watched by doing nothing, will all be burning in the fire. All praise to God I believe in that God, that avenges the oppressed.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 25, 2018 at 5:17 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(June 25, 2018 at 5:16 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Nothing enhances your credibility as much as making threats in the name of desert deity on behave of violators of age old sanctity of simplistic immunity before an audience of atheists.

Keep that arrogancy, if it's working for you. Angel

I see you’ve embraced the Drich’s theory of the lengthier the record of obvious lies one accumulates, the more likely one’s next lie would be believed.
(June 25, 2018 at 4:43 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Nike took away their equipment, and if that was not enough, they didn't allow them to play friendly matches due to boycott, of course, that is not enough, they had to throw everything at them giving them a very bias referee against Iran who came through for them. I watched it live, Iran would have won with a fair referee for sure. #IranDontTrustYourEnemiesEver

Wait, so because a global business says they don't want to do business with a theocracy that makes them the bad guy?

By that bullshit logic, I should not object to Hobby Lobby because they side with our right wing. 

So because I live in a majority Christian Country I should side with Hobby Lobby because they deny gays and women rights?

If you rightfully hate, and I agree, how Muslims are treated by the west, your logic sucks.

The key isn't to side with a religion, the key is to side with equality. 

I hate Iran's theocratic government, I will not back off of that. But that does NOT mean I love America's right wing trying to compete with your right wing.

If sports is supposed to bring humanity together, then instead of supporting Iran's conservatism, you should condemn them as much as I condemn our right wing Christians.

Yet another reason to not believe - you've just told us that Allah the Merciful is going to burn people over a footie match.  A fucking footie match.  What a petty, pathetic, small-minded god you worship.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

No, there won't.  Grow the fuck up.  You have no special sky-daddy meting out your concept of "justice."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  A fair tax rate onlinebiker 57 2499 October 11, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1117 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 528 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2337 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Remember when... (AF memory lane) J a c k 0 422 November 11, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Always remember... no one 7 642 October 20, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir