Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbitrary bans
Arbitrary bans
I am currently banned from "The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise." Thread with absolutely zero explanation, the initial reason given was trolling, yet of the four posts I made in that thread (the last post being made back in December, there is nothing that can even be remotely construed as trolling.

I've asked fir an explanation multiple times in the 'questions for the moderators thread' and after close to two weeks of waiting they still refuse to answer, so now I'm asking publicly, what post in the black/white thread was trolling?

(February 13, 2022 at 4:05 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Well I guess there's no point in in this sub-forum if there's not going to be any answers provided to the questions...

For the last time, why was I banned from the 'The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise.' thread for trolling? Out of the 4 posts that I made, what was the offending post?

Was It this one?
[Image: 6wNQZeU.png]

This one?

This one?

Or this one?
[Image: eSbord2.png]
RE: Arbitrary bans
If it were up to me your ban would be site-wide.

Here's a tip, Stop being an asshat.

Thoughts and prayers. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Huggy, Huggy, Huggy. Go look at the ban thread. You can't possibly be this stupid.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Why did you create this thread, Huggy?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(February 17, 2022 at 1:12 am)Fireball Wrote: Huggy, Huggy, Huggy. Go look at the ban thread. You can't possibly be this stupid.

In fairness, I just looked through the ban thread and the only time I can find him mentioned was violating the "serious" tag in the Trans Thread. Nothing after the posts in question. I can only assume that this was an unintentional oversight. That or there's some other ban thread I can't find.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(February 17, 2022 at 1:30 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Why did you create this thread, Huggy?

If you'd of answered why I was banned specifically from the black/white thread, I wouldn't of had to.

(February 17, 2022 at 1:12 am)Fireball Wrote: Huggy, Huggy, Huggy. Go look at the ban thread. You can't possibly be this stupid.

Ther is no mention in the ban thread. I'm talking about a specific thread., go there and see if you can find a reason.
Perhaps mama internet is sending you a message.[Image: Thumbs%20Up.png][Image: Gagged.png]
Not to mention there was the post of mine the mods deleted for quoting another member in the hall of shame, because according to the mods it was seen as an attack on the person, keep in mind I only QUOTED him in the hall of shame, in the damn R'yleh subforum where it states that Flaming is allowed.
Perhaps if you behaved like a decent person, you wouldn't be whining in front of the entire forum that your feelings are hurt.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Interesting, I'm the supposed homopobe yet you can't find one instance if me feeling the need to type a homophobic slur, can't say the same about certain mods and the N-word...

Besides yall left me no choice but to make it public seeing how yall refused to give me an answer in the questions forum, after been asked REPEATEDLY. It's been 11 days, how long do you want me to wait for an answer.

I've noticed yall still aren't trying to give an answer, at least now there's some transparency of how the mods discriminate against certain members.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should we have a rule that bans swearing? Tiberius 42 18217 August 12, 2009 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet