Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbitrary Hissy Fit
Arbitrary Hissy Fit
It's how it looks......

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/FpApJZDn9g4[/video]

fixt that 4 ya - too many https's - awty
RE: Arbitrary Hissy Fit
I think the coding is off here, OB.

(I know, because I haven’t done it once, myself, without fucking it up the first time. 😂)
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Odd part is it shows properly on preview....

But I am not going to throw a hissy fit over a hissy fit..

Big Grin
Got it now.

#Accurate

😂
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
And while we're on that subject, the point Huggy made about how he can't possibly be homophobic because he doesn't use any anti-gay slurs (nevermind that the #1 most common one is three letters, and thus impossible to search with our software, so we can't verify that) stuck with me. And since I can't reply in the thread (what with it being closed,) I figure I may as well make a counterpoint here.

Last year, Steven Crowder made a video about the Biden administration's stimulus to black farmers. It was alarmingly racist. Vaush has a video where he goes over it (This Steven Crowder Bit Was SO RACIST YouTube Had To Take It Down), and while I'm not going to show it here for obvious reasons,  you can just copy paste the title in parentheses, go on YouTube and find it.

The closest thing to a slur I could find was him referencing "coloured people," something he walked back almost immediately. And it turns out that was probably the least racist thing he did in the video (except maybe his revealing that he can't do fucking subtraction, since he thinks 2021-1965=a century ago), with things like:

• Crowder balking at the very idea of black people farming.
  • Implying/outright stating that black people are lazy and just want handouts.
  • On that note, implying that the thing black people hated about slavery was that they didn't want to work on farms and not, you know, everything else.
  • Using a cringey "blaccent" that I'm sure would do Gosden and Correll proud.
  • That "American Gothic" graphic with the hoodrat.
  • Thinking they'd be ignorant enough to try and plant Cognac and Meth in the ground.
  • You can probably find more shit in the video if you're looking for it.
And watching the original, Vaush-free video on Twitter, I neglected to turn the audio on until after he said "coloured people." Does the fact that I didn't hear that term, but did hear all the other horseshit make it any less racist? If not, does the fact that Huggy Bear keeps peddling harmful anti-gay stereotypes without using homophobic slurs any less bad? Why the fuck not?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(February 17, 2022 at 10:44 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: And while we're on that subject, the point Huggy made about how he can't possibly be homophobic because he doesn't use any anti-gay slurs (nevermind that the #1 most common one is three letters, and thus impossible to search with our software, so we can't verify that) stuck with me. And since I can't reply in the thread (what with it being closed,) I figure I may as well make a counterpoint here.

Last year, Steven Crowder made a video about the Biden administration's stimulus to black farmers. It was alarmingly racist. Vaush has a video where he goes over it (This Steven Crowder Bit Was SO RACIST YouTube Had To Take It Down), and while I'm not going to show it here for obvious reasons,  you can just copy paste the title in parentheses, go on YouTube and find it.

The closest thing to a slur I could find was him referencing "coloured people," something he walked back almost immediately. And it turns out that was probably the least racist thing he did in  the video (except maybe his revealing that he can't do fucking subtraction, since he thinks 2021-1965=a century ago), with things like:

• Crowder balking at the very idea of black people farming.
  • Implying/outright stating that black people are lazy and just want handouts.
  • On that note, implying that the thing black people hated about slavery was that they didn't want to work on farms and not, you know, everything else.
  • Using a cringey "blaccent" that I'm sure would do Gosden and Correll proud.
  • That "American Gothic" graphic with the hoodrat.
  • Thinking they'd be ignorant enough to try and plant Cognac and Meth in the ground.
  • You can probably find more shit in the video if you're looking for it.
And watching the original, Vaush-free video on Twitter, I neglected to turn the audio on until after he said "coloured people." Does the fact that I didn't hear that term, but did hear all the other horseshit make it any less racist? If not, does the fact that Huggy Bear keeps peddling harmful anti-gay stereotypes without using homophobic slurs any less bad? Why the fuck not?

Stop it Hilarious 

The point was you can't find any history of me saying anything homophobic (I've been on this forum 10 years) which is weird for someone who "stalks" threads (according to LFC) in order to troll LBGT, but if you search the N-word there are 31 pages of results, some people who have been temp banned for using the word, and believe black people had low intelligence yet notice how no one ever refers to them as racist :Thinking  

There was one gay news thread which Foxaire (who also has a history of talking greasy about black people) created (because he loves attention) and I simply posted NEWS articles in that thread, are the news articles homophobic? If not, then how does me posting them make me homophobic? The irony is that my actions were considered homophobic (as defined by you guys), but the people posting news about black people in an unrelated thread was somehow not racist, let that logic sink in... according to LFC she was trying to teach me a lesson, because in her mind two wrongs actually make a right.

All I do is state undeniable facts, YOU guys draw a twisted conclusion of the facts then use that conclusion to start banning people from threads, case in point...

This is an undeniable fact.

This is an actual quote from LFC, You see the conclusion that she drew from a factual statement? Then I get hit with a ban based on my "TONE" (Not making this up) what tone? I only stated a fact, the tone comes from your own imagination...

Another example, when LFC was asking me about what I thought about the other women in the Cosby case essentially I told her it was moot because of statute of limitation, WHICH IS FACT, yet watch the following conclusion.

(July 20, 2021 at 1:38 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(July 20, 2021 at 12:59 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: @Huggy Bear

What are your excuses for the other 58 women?

Statute of limitations.

(July 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(July 20, 2021 at 1:38 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: Statute of limitations.

So you don’t actually care if he raped someone. As long as he can’t be held accountable by the legal system you’re good with it?
*emphasis mine*

Awaiting incomming ban for rape apology....
No one cares how long you've been here.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(February 19, 2022 at 12:03 am)arewethereyet Wrote: No one cares how long you've been here.

It's kind of relevant if you're going to claim I'm something, yet there's no past history of it.

BTW, I like how you pick the most insignificant part of the post to comment on...
So now you come to another thread to whine .....Lol  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(February 19, 2022 at 12:07 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(February 19, 2022 at 12:03 am)arewethereyet Wrote: No one cares how long you've been here.

It's kind of relevant if you're going to claim I'm something, yet there's no past history of it.

BTW, I like how you pick the most insignificant part of the post to comment on...

If it were insignificant you wouldn't keep repeating it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 946 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Where do i discuss about getting fit ? Megabullshit 109 5353 May 19, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Megabullshit