Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. Deepend here.
Hi. Deepend here.
Hope there is some good discussion to be had here.  Just be prepared to dive into the deep end.
RE: Hi. Deepend here.
Well, hello there! Welcome to AF. Our pool has a deep end. No worries.
Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 19, 2022 at 7:27 pm)deepend Wrote: Hope there is some good discussion to be had here.

Well, that deepends on you.

Ha ha. Sorry.
Nice avatar, btw. I loved that movie as a kid. Completely oblivious to all the symbolism, of course.
Welcome.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hello.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 19, 2022 at 7:39 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Well, hello there! Welcome to AF. Our pool has a deep end. No worries.

Thanks for the welcome.  But I just dove in in the politics section and hit my head.
(March 19, 2022 at 8:35 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 19, 2022 at 7:39 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Well, hello there! Welcome to AF. Our pool has a deep end. No worries.

Thanks for the welcome.  But I just dove in in the politics section and hit my head.

Moderator Notice
Comment deleted for violating Introduction guidelines
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6613 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United