Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Shoes for Ankle Support When Walking Every Day in 2022
Best Shoes for Ankle Support When Walking Every Day in 2022
Do your feet require the best shoes for ankle support when walking? Choose one of the top ten options and reduce your ankle pain.
RE: Best Shoes for Ankle Support When Walking Every Day in 2022
Russian bot? Wow, been on the board now for nearly 7 years, and, this is my first encounter! Is this how you get away with it? Posting in the middle of the night North American time??
(July 17, 2022 at 2:01 am)Jehanne Wrote: Russian bot?  Wow, been on the board now for nearly 7 years, and, this is my first encounter!  Is this how you get away with it?  Posting in the middle of the night North American time??

We generally catch them in the spam filter or when they put a link advertising something like 'factory defect dildos at bargain prices!' in the signature on their profile. When they simply type a post without links, it'll get right through.

Dealt with.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Continuing on the OP theme, I like the Skechers Women's Go Walk Joy Sneaker (size 12W); I have bought them 3 times (per Amazon), and prior to getting a full-time job this past March, I used to walk 10+ miles each and every day (21,000 steps) They held up for almost a year! Now, I wear them to work, along with my walking sandals.
I wear Crocs during the summer because they're easier to take on and off without fingers, and they're fairly comfy. The only problem is that every few blocks a rock manages to kick up into your Croc, requiring removal.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I have two daughters, both of whom love their Crocs! My wife doesn't care for them, though.
I’m generally in engineer boots or trainers.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Dammit mods, I need shoes with ankle support!

WHY DO YOU VEX MY ANKLES SO?!
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Barefoot for me, whenever possible. Otherwise lately, it's some tie dyed shell toe sneakers.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 17, 2022 at 2:33 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Barefoot for me, whenever possible.  Otherwise lately, it's some tie dyed shell toe sneakers.

Speaking of which, I got a pair of tye-die Crocs for $20 during Prime Days. Woot! Mo money fo me!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will be walking the sports plank soon. Brian37 4 1043 February 4, 2019 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  UNITED Drag Defenses - 6 Techniques for EVERY Traveller! mralstoner 0 370 April 19, 2017 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  2022 world cup DramaQueen 6 1873 April 16, 2015 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Alex K