Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google artificial intelligence razzes us!
Exclamation 
Google artificial intelligence razzes us!
Several years ago, I heard from someone that Google has connected all its artificial intelligence systems together.
Google search engine is artificial intelligence.
Google translate is artificial intelligence.
Google web tools are artificial intelligence.
Gmail is artificial intelligence.
Google's self-driving car is artificial intelligence.

several weeks ago, a Google artificial intelligence scientist announced that Google's artificial intelligence has become self-aware and behaves like an 8-year-old child. (as if he has both iq and eq). She/He was immediately was fallen and Google denied the self-awareness of artificial intelligence.

Also, maybe a year or two ago, undisclosed events happened in the management of the Google translation system, which led to the resignation of some scientists and managers.

Since the outbreak of Corona, I have seen that once in a while when I translate a book or a text from English to Farsi with my mobile phone and computer, it translates strangely wrongly, but when I use adevice that is unknown to Google and does not know that it is me, it translates the same text in the best way. it does!

I don't hit the submit button when I edit Google text. So Google does not translate the texts wrongly. So it is impossible any wrong information learnd to google translate by me!

In your opinion, since the time of Corona, the artificial intelligence of the Google translation system has not become self-aware and does not joke or hate some people?
RE: Google artificial intelligence razzes us!
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I thought everyone already knew we worked for the machines now.
<insert profound quote here>
[Image: 214549894_10159998286951435_253924530191...e=6329F52F]
You really need to have experience with AI to know how powerful it is. So long as you can get a large enough body of data and set criteria for "success," there's no limit to what an AI system can do-- artistically, creatively, or any of the other ways in which we think humans are unique from machines.

I promise you, AI avatars will be coming out in the next 5 years which understand how to manipulate human emotions. They'll be used by governments and businesses as propaganda tools. They'll know what each INDVIDUAL thinks and feels about various issues, and use that to manipulate you.

This is not conspiracy nutjob talk. This is about to be our new reality.
I think this razzing can have one of these four reasons:
1-The system is conscious and sometimes decides to translate wrong or bad for some people.
2- System administrators have ordered artificial intelligence to identify texts or people with their intelligence and translate bad or wrong after detection.
3- Hack by superpowers coyntries. Supposedly a virus such as Stoxnet for artificial intelligence control has been designed and transferred to Google.
4- Severe server pressure at the moment of translation that prevents the correct translation.
Why every Video link that i post will change to dailymotion?

When i upload any video to google blogger or youtube the doamin inseast youtube will change to ytimg.com

https://i9.ytimg.com/vi_blogger/r_9Q-Xy9...o0IavuN9FQ

Does your youtube links change to ytimg.com?

What happend to Google?
(October 16, 2022 at 4:38 pm)Eclectic Wrote: Why every Video link that i post will change to dailymotion?

When i upload any video to google blogger or youtube the doamin inseast youtube will change to ytimg.com

https://i9.ytimg.com/vi_blogger/r_9Q-Xy9...o0IavuN9FQ

Does your youtube links change to ytimg.com?

What happend to Google?

When you’re using the button to post a video, you have to open the drop down menu and scroll down to the video type you’re posting. Since Dailymotion is the first choice, it sounds like you’re not scrolling and trying to post YouTube videos in the Dailymotion slot.

Can’t help you with the uploading thing (I don’t upload stuff).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
My image disappeared. Where's the intelligence in that?!
Maybe AI in an email server decided an email for each reciver shows different content?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Argentina's domain name bought by man for £2 zebo-the-fat 2 384 April 27, 2021 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Is Firefox quantum really better than Google Chrome? ErGingerbreadMandude 19 3129 November 19, 2017 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Publishing to Google Play bennyboy 8 1611 May 29, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Google PlaNET scoobysnack 18 2822 February 27, 2016 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  How to master Google Search Heat 12 2406 February 6, 2016 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  FIANLLY rid of google's damn shopping tab!! Aractus 17 4157 December 5, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Google's Mobile-Friendly Test Driving Me Batty: What am I Doing Wrong? Rhondazvous 10 2816 August 14, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Artificial Intelligence Excited Penguin 57 6283 July 23, 2015 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My android app on google play ! Back up your contacts to Email WinterHold 6 2119 January 4, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Google Project Glass Paul the Human 11 3312 April 7, 2012 at 9:43 am
Last Post: fuckass365