Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Hijab movment in Iran
Anti-Hijab movment in Iran
The evily religion of Islam has forced women to wear hijab!

Islam ordered that women who do not wear hijab should be punished.

Any woman who does not wear hijab, if caught, will be beaten, fined, jailed and flogged.

For about three years, women have been seriously fighting against the hijab law, and men have been with it.
RE: Anti-Hijab movment in Iran
Before Satinc Islamc revulotion of Iran (1978) women wear like these pictures:

[Image: zanan_uni.jpg]
In this picture student girls of Tehran University are in garden of university.

other picture:
[Image: 7261733-samatak-com.jpg]
women and girls appear 9n streets like this picture before 1979
[Image: p08t9gj3.jpg]
this is women of iran that after 1979 must wear like this.

hair of 5 of these women is not hidden and we can see their hairs. in order of allh these 5 person must send to jail !
Okay, Islam is crazy; what's your point?
(September 16, 2022 at 2:47 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Okay, Islam is crazy; what's your point?

I for one am shocked at the revelation that Islamist-controlled countries treat women badly.

Shocked, I tellz ya!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
From 2007 we see in tehran a few girls in tehran driving widout (roosari).
Roosari is a small cloth that a woman wears on head and hide her hairs.

Islam said back is color of love and we say is black is color of satan.
Chador is a long cloth thath a woman wears all head and body and woman will hide and only her face is shown. women that has faith wear chador. majority of them are Hizbollahi. work for satinc government.

thease are Hizbollahi women that had worn chador.

[Image: saranenezan.jpg]
Since three years ago, a large number of women in Iran have removed their headscarves.
If the police sees a woman or girl not wearing a headscarf, they will throw her in jail and fine her. For example, a person will be fined as much as several months' salary.
Nevertheless, women demand their rights. which is the freedom of any kind of clothing.
If I did not know any better, I would say that they were dressed for Halloween; best to add a few reflectors just in case.
(September 16, 2022 at 3:10 pm)Eclectic Wrote: From 2007 we see in tehran a few girls in tehran driving widout (roosari).
Roosari is a small cloth that a woman wears on head and hide her hairs.

Islam said back is color of love and we say is black is color of satan.
Chador is a long cloth thath a woman wears all head and body and woman will hide and only her face is shown. women that has faith wear chador. majority of them are Hizbollahi. work for satinc government.

thease are Hizbollahi women that had worn chador.

[Image: saranenezan.jpg]

Sure they’re not Nazgûl in training?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The movement of anti-hijab of Iranian women started in 1994, as soon as home internet arrived in 1994. for Iranians, many women and girls posted stylish pictures without hijabs, even their photos in bikinis by the pool, on the Internet.

Every year, the number of stylish women with modern clothes increased on the Internet of Iran, until women started fighting to remove the headscarf in the streets.

[Image: %D8%AD%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8...%D9%86.jpg]
A girl has not roosari and her hairs are not hidden so hizbollah women captured her for sending to jail.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 43 3215 Yesterday at 10:00 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6342 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1827 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  The hijab (etc) is immodest BrokenQuill92 156 12724 October 2, 2022 at 2:54 pm
  Its not so anti female as i thought it would be? Rufun83 20 1998 August 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 930 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Australian Mufi says Hijab is "cultural tradition" gets beaten with shoe on live TV ReptilianPeon 2 1064 October 6, 2016 at 3:15 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4546 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Pakistani Anti-Child Marriage Law ‘Anti-Islamic’ & ‘Blasphemous’ ReptilianPeon 21 4645 February 13, 2016 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Would you consider the hijab/burqa degrading to women and why? comediaN 33 6462 November 26, 2015 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd