Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marathon
Marathon
Anyone ran a Marathon?
RE: Marathon
I didnt run. But, i have marathon eating sessions.i eat till I can't.
Half marathons only.
Dying to live, living to die.
No, but it seems like you are given how many threads you've made already.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(November 26, 2022 at 1:51 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: No, but it seems like you are given how many threads you've made already.

[admin]Link removed. 30/30 rule. This is your last freebie.[/mod]
Nay_Sayer edited.
(November 26, 2022 at 1:44 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Half marathons only.

Full better than half.
(November 26, 2022 at 1:43 am)purplepurpose Wrote: I didnt run. But, i have marathon eating sessions.i eat till I can't.

There’s still Time.
I do and I always win every marathon because I first eat beans to fart a lot which gives me that winning thrust.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Beans make you go backwards in all senses. Even just thinking of them. Unlucky Son.