Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warnock beats Walker in runoff
Warnock beats Walker in runoff
Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker (msn.com)

Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock defeated Republican challenger Herschel Walker in a Georgia runoff election Tuesday, ensuring Democrats an outright majority in the Senate for the rest of President Joe Biden’s term and helping cap an  in the last major vote of the year.

One thing would have made this better - if there had been a way to get rid of MTG at the same time.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Warnock beats Walker in runoff
I'm just amazed that it needed a runoff.

Walker's a fecking moron!
Dying to live, living to die.
It was in Georgia....land of MTG.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Hershel Walker isn't rolling over so easy, I have an inside source who tells me he has a computer made to recount the ballots for him.

Pictured below is the computer. Don't share it, I don't want my source compromised.

[Image: qaZsrYYh.png]
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(December 7, 2022 at 2:44 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Hershel Walker isn't rolling over so easy, I have an inside source who tells me he has a computer made to recount the ballots for him.

Pictured below is the computer. Don't share it, I don't want my source compromised.

[Image: qaZsrYYh.png]

I hope he concedes.

He's going to have a hell of a time fighting for a recount during the full moon....
Dying to live, living to die.
Now that it's well and truly over, Herschel Walker can go back to protecting the honorary people of honorary Georgia from honorary crimes with his honorary badge.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
In the early 90s, I spent a week in Seattle for control systems training.  I met a Minnesotan who was a big Vikings fan.  Hearing I was from the south, and probably knew the Dallas Cowboys and Hershel, since we all know each other, the Viking fan went on a long rant about how Herschel took their money in one of the most high priced trades to that point, then tanked every play.  Tiptoed to the line and fell down on each carry.

I googled "herschel walker as a minnesota viking fan rant" to see if any of them spoke up about this race.  From a couple months ago:
Walker was gods warrior, wasn’t he?

Is this just another god failure?

If there really was a devil, and he went down to Georgia, then Walker would have gotten elected. I'm still shaking my head that he thought he even had a chance, and that that many Georgians would vote for him. Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
It was a very close race, Walker definitely had a chance. If Warnock had slacked just a little, he would have lost.

I don't think voting for Walker is so hard to understand. If my choice was an idiot Democrat or an intelligent MAGA Republican, I'd vote for the idiot. MAGA Republicans regard moderate Democrats as political extremists AND pedophiles. If you believe that about Warnock, you're going to hold your nose and vote for Walker.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Despite the polls, Bernie beats Hillary in Michigan! This is YUUUGE! GrandizerII 10 1489 March 9, 2016 at 9:59 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Woman beats up disabled man and then robs him for not believing in God Aoi Magi 34 7110 January 9, 2016 at 5:46 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat