Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman beats up disabled man and then robs him for not believing in God
Woman beats up disabled man and then robs him for not believing in God
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/woman-be...god-police

Quote:Laura Reid, 49, was visiting the victim in his home, and at one point she asked him if he believed in God, police told the station. The man jokingly replied he didn’t. Reid became so enraged by his answer that she allegedly picked up his metal cane and beat him over the head and body. She then robbed him.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: Woman beats up disabled man and then robs him for not believing in God
(January 8, 2016 at 12:37 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/woman-be...god-police

Quote:Laura Reid, 49, was visiting the victim in his home, and at one point she asked him if he believed in God, police told the station. The man jokingly replied he didn’t. Reid became so enraged by his answer that she allegedly picked up his metal cane and beat him over the head and body. She then robbed him.

Just like Jesus would do.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I guess them godless heathens have to be smitten.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Fucking bitch.
This is so mind boggling. Doesn't she have to face sterner consequences because of her motives?

I'm starting to wonder whether the man said he was joking about it, after the fact, because of what happened to him.
(January 8, 2016 at 1:19 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: This is so mind boggling. Doesn't she have to face sterner consequences because of her motives?

I'm starting to wonder whether the man said he was joking about it, after the fact, because of what happened to him.

It's the classic fucking hate crime!
Mr. Hanky loves you!
What an awesome spokeswoman for atheism.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(January 8, 2016 at 1:38 am)AFTT47 Wrote: What an awesome spokeswoman for atheism.

That's not even funny.
And here I am, an atheist for most of my life and I've yet to find a single opportunity to justify beating an elderly disabled person with a stick. I guess Christians really do lead more wholesome lives.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 8, 2016 at 1:39 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 1:38 am)AFTT47 Wrote: What an awesome spokeswoman for atheism.

That's not even funny.

It's not meant to be. When a Christian wrongs an atheist like this, he/she generates antipathy for theists and sympathy for atheists in a way no atheist could.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 664 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Warnock beats Walker in runoff arewethereyet 19 1434 December 7, 2022 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6127 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1326 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2916 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 948 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 3021 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2907 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1061 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1473 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball