Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Trump will win in 2024.
Why Trump will win in 2024.
Even though he doesn't respect Democracy, others do, namely, those federal and state prosecutors who are investigating him. They won't indict him until he is out of office and no longer a viable candidate, and by that time, he'll be dead. To get the Republican nomination, he will play his classic game of chicken, "Nominate me or I will run as a 3rd party candidate and sink all of you", which will cause DeSantis to accept the VP slot. Once they get the nomination, Trump will play the climate card, as he is already referring to climate scientists as being "idiots", promising to abandon the Kyoto Protocol once and for all. Evangelicals will vote for him with his promise of a gravy train of conservative federal judges. Many young blacks will be crossover votes due to Trump's macho image. The battle will be fought in Georgia, which will decide the 2024 Presidential election; Trump will win by 3 percentage points.
RE: Why Trump will win in 2024.
We need MAGA and MWGA (Make World great again) as never before.
I disagree with all of this 

1. DeSantis will never agree to be VP now that he's had a taste of popularity. His ego is too big.

2. No one will care if Trump runs as a third-party candidate. The base is with Trump now but that will shift to DeSantis so it's unlikely there will be a serious vote split 

3. Trump may play up the climate card but this is hopelessly out of sync with what's got the right fired up now. DeSantis has the culture war nonsense Republicans are addicted to.

4. Trump has too much baggage and even his supporters will acknowledge this is a problem. 

5. On Judges there is nothing there Trumps offers that DeSantis can't offer as well.

6. Blacks will leave trump as I predict he will be less able to cover up his overt bigotry. The right-wing media will no longer be running interference for him. 

7. I don't think any particular state will win it all.

8. The nominee will be DeSantis and he will be destroyed by a wide margin. Trump will run on his own and it will barely be a blip on the radar.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

One more prediction -- Biden will win the popular vote regardless.
“Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.”
― Niels Bohr
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Haven't the last elections shown that Trump is just an old windbag since most of the maga candidates failed? Seems more like republicans are trying to ditch him but don't know how.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
And on Nov. 6th, 2024, I will strap on my jetpack and fly to work as usual.  I hope the replicator has in improved algorithm for spinach enchiladas by then.
Quote:One more prediction -- Biden will win the popular vote regardless.
I actually doubt Biden will run for reelection
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 7, 2022 at 4:41 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:One more prediction -- Biden will win the popular vote regardless.
I actually doubt Biden will run for reelection

If Biden runs (and I agree that he probably won’t) against Trump, Biden will crush him.

And Trump should be more worried about Kemp than about DeSantis.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Meh. I think America’s taste for fascism is as alive as ever, but their taste for Trump’s particular brand of drama-laden horseshit has waned. Or at least that’s what the midterms indicate. Even his windbag, die-hard supporters are growing tired of him constantly tantrum over an election that’s been over for two years.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1037 45477 April 18, 2024 at 2:15 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 990 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 846 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4137 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1031 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1243 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1949 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36852 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Why Trump likely won't be impeached Foxaèr 6 1211 July 23, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why are those who support Trump defending him so much GODZILLA 14 1661 June 14, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Aegon