Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dec 8th Veritas Video
Dec 8th Veritas Video
While I'm not going to post a link to the video (especially to avoid certain words), it is an undercover video with the Dean of Students at the Francis W. Parker School  in Chicago detailing the use of sex toys to 14-18 year olds. Is it the proper place for a school to introduce and explain the use sex toys to minors?
RE: Dec 8th Veritas Video
Project Veritas always deceptively edits their videoes and takes people's words out of context. They did so in this video too.The onion has more credibility as a source.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/priv...iscussion/

https://www.wbez.org/stories/a-chicago-p...48ebadb1a8
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 8, 2022 at 8:54 pm)Helios Wrote: Project Veritas always deceptively edits their videoes and takes people's words out of context. They did so in this video too.

What kind of context would make passing around sex toys and answering questions about them okay?
I don’t know, but if James O’Keefe’s past work is any indication, you can’t trust him to accurately tell the truth in his “exposes” any more than you can expect Kaitlin Bennett to be housebroken.

Note: there’s also a part 4, but we have a rule against posting more than 3 videos in a single post.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 8, 2022 at 8:56 pm)Dio Wrote:
(December 8, 2022 at 8:54 pm)Helios Wrote: Project Veritas always deceptively edits their videoes and takes people's words out of context. They did so in this video too.

What kind of context would make passing around sex toys and answering questions about them okay?
Ask them. They're the ones that edited the video to suit their agenda..... Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 8, 2022 at 8:57 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I don’t know, but if James O’Keefe’s past work is any indication, you can’t trust him to accurately tell the truth in his “exposes” any more than you can expect Kaitlin Bennett to be housebroken.

Note: there’s also a part 4, but we have a rule against posting more than 3 videos in a single post.
Yup a proven scam artist and partisan hack
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 8, 2022 at 8:57 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I don’t know, but if James O’Keefe’s past work is any indication, you can’t trust him to accurately tell the truth in his “exposes” any more than you can expect Kaitlin Bennett to be housebroken.

Four hours of video and there's more?

I would concede that it's an edited interview, I don't see any context that would somehow mitigate the unbroken sentences that readily admit to using sex toys as educational material. The obvious context is queer pedagogy but no one is going to say the quiet part out loud, hence the purpose of undercover tactics.
Yep, there’s more.

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 8, 2022 at 8:44 pm)Dio Wrote: While I'm not going to post a link to the video (especially to avoid certain words), it is an undercover video with the Dean of Students at the Francis W. Parker School  in Chicago detailing the use of sex toys to 14-18 year olds. Is it the proper place for a school to introduce and explain the use sex toys to minors?

Of COURSE, it's proper to educate kids about the use of sex toys. I don't want them to learn about sex toys in seedy back alleys, the way I did.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Four hours of video and there's more?

I would concede that it's an edited interview, I don't see any context that would somehow mitigate the unbroken sentences that readily admit to using sex toys as educational material. The obvious context is queer pedagogy but no one is going to say the quiet part out loud, hence the purpose of undercover tactics.
Project Veritas intentionally manipulates evidence that's all we need to dismiss your source. Not a millisecond of video can be trusted. As it's political hackery.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zealandia - The Sunken 8th Continent Mapped and Confirmed ignoramus 8 684 May 16, 2021 at 3:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus