Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess He Got Too Stupid Even for FOX
I Guess He Got Too Stupid Even for FOX
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/20...TE&ei=5043

Quote:Glenn Beck will end his daily Fox News Channel program later this year.

His departure was jointly announced in a statement on Wednesday by Fox and Mr. Beck’s company, Mercury Radio Arts.
RE: I Guess He Got Too Stupid Even for FOX
Who's FOX putting forth to fill the, ah... void?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
LOL! ...void.

I second that nomination.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(April 6, 2011 at 8:21 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Who's FOX putting forth to fill the, ah... void?

Void? There has been one there as long as GB has been on.. GB IS a void.
It's about time you posted this! I've been waiting!

I wish he stayed at FOX because he helped to make Republicans look stupid.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
He can get a job with Mike Huckabee.. I hear old Huckabee is looking for triger men to indoctrinate every American into right wing fringe theo-neo-cons who like to rewrite history in their image.
(April 6, 2011 at 8:48 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: It's about time you posted this! I've been waiting!

I wish he stayed at FOX because he helped to make Republicans look stupid.

Fuck..he made conservatives, republicans, and libertarians look like ignorant, psycho-babble-crying fascists.
They ARE ignorant, psycho-babble-crying fascists!
(April 6, 2011 at 9:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They ARE ignorant, psycho-babble-crying fascists!

I know..he helped spread that useful knowledge primetime. Can we have a progressive take his time slot? I would like to see Cenk have his own show replacing Beck.

Maybe we can fix the disease spread by that fucking plutocrat fascist
Cenk on FOX?
[Image: hahaha-lulz.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
It is too difficult to be too stupid for Fox. Example:

Obama does his basketball dream team? Fox claims he is a wimpy leader and should focus on his work

Obama does not show up to throw the first pitch of the season because of work? Fox claims Obama is a wimpy leader that should have been there.

So see. He is a wimpy leader who should focus on his work and sports and not focus on his work and sports.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Papa's got a brand new bag :) WinterHold 3 324 May 21, 2021 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jeepers Creepers; where you got those peepers? WinterHold 16 1793 December 28, 2019 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  GoT HISHE BrokenQuill92 12 1830 May 29, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Billionaire investor Tom Steyer: "Why Tax Cuts for the Rich Are So Stupid" Aegon 3 515 September 30, 2018 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Integrity At FOX? Minimalist 5 457 August 7, 2018 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  GoT stars get married :) *Deidre* 4 942 June 26, 2018 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Ever Wonder Where FOX Trains Its FOX FUX? Minimalist 1 259 June 22, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fox News Defends Prayer Forced By The State Mechaghostman2 5 415 February 11, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I Know Most Of You Are Too Young To Remember Johnny Carson Minimalist 9 5616 November 8, 2017 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Pervert Predator Bites The Dust at FOX Minimalist 11 2020 September 10, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist