Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm A Christian Math Scientist. (try saying THAT ten times fast!)
Wink 
I'm A Christian Math Scientist. (try saying THAT ten times fast!)
Here's my mathematical evidence. A scientific approach,Cool Shades

Clock Numerology (I am the inventor!): Can we make this a real thread? I know Lucifer equals 444, but he has not given us his earth name. But Jesus = 444 did ; ) .
Jesus does not hide from the Light.

I used the 60:60 Ratio of the Clock (60 mintues & 60 Seconds) and came up with this.
http://clocknumerology.wordpress.com/201...roduction/

See Clock Calculator Link below Tiger

Whom wrote the Holy Bible? = 234 (clock)
God = 234 (clock gematria)
What is Lord Jesus Christ's Number? = 333 ©
Three Three's = 155 ©
The Name of God = 155 ©
What is the Name of God? =222 ©
The Numbers of Jesus = 222 ©
Three Two's = 123 ©
God's Number = 123 ©
God = 39 ©
Thirty-Nine = 123 ©

http://www.blueroandesign.com/wordpress/num_input.php
RE: I'm A Christian Math Scientist. (try saying THAT ten times fast!)
Math Scientist Wrote:I'm A Christian Math Scientist. (try saying THAT ten times fast!)

That that that that that that that that that that. What was the point of that? Ooops, now I've said that 12 times. That's silly of me Smile

What is this number weirdness? You missed the Saerules number, which is 210... might want to fix that Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 7, 2011 at 7:05 am)One182 Wrote: Here's my mathematical evidence. A scientific approach,Cool Shades

Clock Numerology (I am the inventor!): Can we make this a real thread? I know Lucifer equals 444, but he has not given us his earth name. But Jesus = 444 did ; ) .

I used the 60:60 Ratio of the Clock (60 mintues & 60 Seconds) and came up with this.

Three Three's = 155 ©
The Name of God = 155 ©
Three Two's = 123 ©
God's Number = 123 ©
God = 39 ©
Thirty-Nine = 123 ©

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Quote:Clock Numerology (I am the inventor!): Can we make this a real thread? I know Lucifer equals 444, but he has not given us his earth name. But Jesus = 444 did ; ) .
Jesus does not hide from the Light--- etc etc ad nauseum

Would you mind terribly translating that from gibberish into English, if it's possible? Thanks a fair a bit. If not,perhaps just sit quietly until your carers arrive with your pills. Cool Shades.
(April 7, 2011 at 7:11 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
Math Scientist Wrote:I'm A Christian Math Scientist. (try saying THAT ten times fast!)

That that that that that that that that that that. What was the point of that? Ooops, now I've said that 12 times. That's silly of me Smile

What is this number weirdness? You missed the Saerules number, which is 210... might want to fix that Smile

I'm not trying to make anyone take a leap of faith Thinking
Can I please keep entertaining?
(April 7, 2011 at 7:38 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(April 7, 2011 at 7:05 am)One182 Wrote: Here's my mathematical evidence. A scientific approach,Cool Shades

Three Three's = 155 ©
The Name of God = 155 ©
Three Two's = 123 ©
God's Number = 123 ©
God = 39 ©
Thirty-Nine = 123 ©

Worship Thank You! I'm flattered.FSM Grin
Can I make this a thread?

You are a fool and that is entertaining??

Not in the least. sorry sunshine you are NOT entertaining.

Nice try though... Thumb up
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 7, 2011 at 7:53 am)padraic Wrote:
Quote:Clock Numerology (I am the inventor!): Can we make this a real thread? I know Lucifer equals 444, but he has not given us his earth name. But Jesus = 444 did ; ) .
Jesus does not hide from the Light--- etc etc ad nauseum

Would you mind terribly translating that from gibberish into English, if it's possible? Thanks a fair a bit. If not,perhaps just sit quietly until your carers arrive with your pills. Cool Shades.

Wha?

I have no insurance. How can I buy 'Pills'? Besides, 13 years of anti-x meds has shrunk my head so much my brain rattles when I shake it.

A neighor molested me when I was four. I AM THE KING, BOW!!!!!!Devil

No ... you are yet to come to terms with your past and get beyond what you are told is....

Welcome to the forum though Hi
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well im convinced.

Praise the lord!
I am sooo gonna biatch slap you skipper....Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Math game Fake Messiah 47 3342 October 14, 2023 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  [Serious] What are your overall opinions on people who are idiots in math? Gentle_Idiot 41 5401 December 18, 2022 at 11:02 am
Last Post: polymath257
  I hate math Woah0 5 1036 September 25, 2022 at 5:10 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Math problem that is driving the Internet crazy GrandizerII 49 6977 April 27, 2020 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  Explain the Math - Must Be Rocket Scientist to Participate. T0 Th3 M4X 13 1912 December 3, 2018 at 7:21 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Can you cut a cake fairly to solve this middle school math problem? Whateverist 82 13773 August 7, 2017 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Why Do You Like Math? Kernel Sohcahtoa 33 6002 February 5, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Great math interaction site for "beginners" (algebra, geometry, even calculus) GrandizerII 3 1470 October 20, 2016 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Can you solve this 6th grade math problem? pocaracas 52 10844 August 15, 2016 at 10:03 am
Last Post: wiploc
  Math Educations: who needs it, how much and when? Whateverist 49 13661 February 28, 2016 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: Chas