Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face of Jesus on a tea towel
Face of Jesus on a tea towel
Roisin McCourt was left speechless after pulling a tea towel from her tumble dryer to find a brown stain in the shape of Jesus' face on it. Naturally, she told everyone.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/860245-face...-tea-towel

What's really sad is that she's receiving calls from fellow believers who want to see the Jesus stain. I can just imagine the Daz laundry detergent adverts to follow: Whiter-than-any-Bleach-Daz is a miracle! Results so fast that even get rid of those tough Jesus stains.

I hope none of your laundry has Jesus stains... ewww. >.<
RE: Face of Jesus on a tea towel
The other day I pulled a piece of toilet paper out of my ass and found a brown stain in the shape of Jesus' face on it. I did not tell anybody.
She's a typical pattern seeking primate. Typical stain + pattern seeking monkey = face of another monkey.
They seem to forget that we are hard wired to look for human like faces in just about everything.
I still say it's belief through wish/desire and not truth.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(April 7, 2011 at 6:04 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: She's a typical pattern seeking primate. Typical stain + pattern seeking monkey = face of another monkey.
They seem to forget that we are hard wired to look for human like faces in just about everything.
I still say it's belief through wish/desire and not truth.

If the experiment could be repeated with the same conditions(the face of jesus coming up everytime) indefinately, that would catch my attention, otherwise its just people that want their imaginary friend to exist.
[Image: tb_jesuslead-lg-mdn.jpg]

I found Jesus on the Internet.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(April 7, 2011 at 5:27 pm)Chuck Wrote: The other day I pulled a piece of toilet paper out of my ass and found a brown stain in the shape of Jesus' face on it. I did not tell anybody.

That's how everyone can tell you aren't a xtian!

(April 7, 2011 at 6:28 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: [Image: tb_jesuslead-lg-mdn.jpg]

I found Jesus on the Internet.

Ugly motherfucker.
"Face of Jesus on a tea towel"

They gotta mean his butt on an unlaundered 2KY old diaper!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The changing religious face of Ireland GUBU 2 751 April 13, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What's the most face-palm-worthy statement you have ever heard from a priest/preacher drfuzzy 150 29550 August 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Throwing in the towel consequences for LDS ?? vorlon13 39 6279 May 13, 2015 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Jesus face appears on muddy bank TubbyTubby 24 3580 March 26, 2015 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7246 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Baptist Shitballs Throwing In The Towel Minimalist 8 2129 March 23, 2014 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7388 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oregon faith-healing parents fight to get baby back, face criminal charges binny 10 3347 August 4, 2010 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Thor