Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 23, 2024, 3:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus face appears on muddy bank
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...slide.html

Jesus sticks in the mud: Hundreds flock to see apparition of Christ after it appears following Colombian landslide

Hundreds of believers have flocked to a hillside in Colombia after a landslide revealed the face of Jesus.

The 'miraculous' discovery was made in the San Francisco area of Putumayo, Colombia, on Saturday.

Since then police have had to be called in to control the crowds as believers from across the country have descended on the hill to witness the 'miracle.'

It certainly is not the first time that Jesus has turned up somewhere unexpected.

The face of Christ has appeared on everything from Marmite lids, tacos and naan bread, to tree stumps and laundry.

Brilliant! My favorite picture is the drainpipe splodge with Alex Cotton looking so pleased with herself. Priceless
RE: Jesus face appears on muddy bank
Yes, it looks a little like a face.

Let me compare it to all the photographs we have of the real jesus...

Yes, definite match.

People really must think their deities are pathetic if they think this is "impressive".
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
The story has made me almost piss myself at work - I'm getting some funny looks. These quotes are ace, if there's one thing for sure, that's Jesus freaks can certainly have a laugh. Wait this isn't a joke?

Nurse Alex Cotton, 38, found an image of Jesus in a drainpipe at her home in Coventry, West Midlands which was dubbed 'the Second plumbing'.

Drinkers at the Tanners Hall pub in Darlington, County Durham, were stunned to see the face of Christ in the foil top of a Bulmers cider bottle.

She said: 'I opened the Marmite jar and the lid caught my eye. Immediately I thought, that's Jesus.

'It wasn't a new jar, but I'd never noticed that before.'

Sarah Crane, from Orpington, was stunned when she hung her laundry out to dry and discovered the face of Jesus staring back at her from a crumpled sock.

Miss Crane was so impressed by the clarity of the face she even built a shrine to the holy image.

'I'd left the washing out to dry overnight - and it had probably been sitting there a bit too long when I noticed the face in the sock,' she said.

While in Texas, a man found the holy image in the middle of breakfast and the revelation came in his bacon and egg taco.

Ernesto Garza, 80, says he was busy munching away when he realised that Christ was staring back at him -- his face visible in the burn marks of the tortilla.

It's a blessing from God,' Mr Garza told KTVB news.
We finally have undeniable evidence! That some people are morons.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
And Jesus is slime
Some of those look more like Sloth than White Jesus:

[Image: sloth.jpg]
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
I should have included a poll for best quote from the article but I can't imagine anything beating 'the second plumbing'. That will probably stay with me until my dying day.
I saw this this morning. It reminded me of that virgin Mary image in the grill cheese sandwich more than 10 years ago that fetched $30K+ on ebay.

Idiots.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
There is nothing fucking stupider than a bunch of catholics.
I don't know if it's really funny or really creepy to think that sweet buttery Jesus is just floating around, sticking his face in everything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The changing religious face of Ireland GUBU 2 772 April 13, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What's the most face-palm-worthy statement you have ever heard from a priest/preacher drfuzzy 150 30620 August 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7390 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  The universe appears "old", but it is still less than 10,000 years old Justtristo 402 225300 March 4, 2014 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Church Closes Food Bank...Guess Why? thesummerqueen 4 1581 August 31, 2011 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Jesus appears on receipt Faith No More 60 21316 August 6, 2011 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Face of Jesus on a tea towel Welsh cake 6 2862 April 7, 2011 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7486 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oregon faith-healing parents fight to get baby back, face criminal charges binny 10 3369 August 4, 2010 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Thor
  Jesus Christ appears in Lebanon!! Psalm 23 85 48953 January 15, 2009 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: chatpilot