Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time
It's time
Atheists are starting to take themselves seriously. As these people are enemies of the divine, they are also enemies of justice, love, spirtuality and religiosity, and as such it is our duty to destroy them (intellectually) and/or bring them back to the right path.

It's time to eradicate this abnormality, once and for all. I'm here to fulfill this task.
RE: It's time
Jerkoff
Fine, first please provide some testable evidence for the existance of god(s)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I don't believe this guy is legit.
(May 2, 2023 at 2:25 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Fine, first please provide some testable evidence for the existance of god(s)

For now I'd say you are proof of God. But I can't elaborate here this is a lengthy topic.
(May 2, 2023 at 2:39 pm)The End of Atheism Wrote:
(May 2, 2023 at 2:25 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Fine, first please provide some testable evidence for the existance of god(s)

For now I'd say you are proof of God. But I can't elaborate here this is a lengthy topic.

please provide some testable evidence for the existance of god(s)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(May 2, 2023 at 2:48 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote:
(May 2, 2023 at 2:39 pm)The End of Atheism Wrote: For now I'd say you are proof of God. But I can't elaborate here this is a lengthy topic.

please provide some testable evidence for the existance of god(s)

Not here. I am in the introduction community
(May 2, 2023 at 3:06 pm)The End of Atheism Wrote: Not here. I am in the introduction forum

Why you just can't follow your God and dont bother people here? You can just by looking at few topics here understand that you are wasting time with attempting to preach here.
Administrator Notice
This thread is for introductions only. Take the discussion elsewhere.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 2, 2023 at 3:19 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:
(May 2, 2023 at 3:06 pm)The End of Atheism Wrote: Not here. I am in the introduction forum

Why you just can't follow your God and dont bother people here? You can just by looking at few topics here understand that you are wasting time with attempting to preach here.

Don't underestimate preaching, it's spiritually beneficial, probably even for the atheist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many Atheist are also vote Republican from time to time? MattB 52 9713 July 18, 2015 at 12:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger