Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some random thoughts
Just some random thoughts
Ok, so Christians say god knows all. Is all powerful and is a loving god. So I think the following.

If he's all knowing and knows what's in your hart, why do you pray like you do? It plainly states in your bible how to pray. It's called the Lords' Prayer. According to your bible Jesus himself said, this is how you pray because my father knows what is in your hart.

If he's all powerful. Why did he save that guy 10 years ago from death and let 500 children starve to death? That guy never done anything worthwhile and abandoned his own children. In fact, to this day he still doesn't do anything worthwhile and lives off bumming.

If he's a loving god, why did he command you to kill everybody that doesn't believe. "Suffer not an infidel/heretic to live"'

While I'm on this thought trail. Why is it god has a problem with everything I do but yet, always has another human tell me? If he's all powerful he could just tell me himself.

Let's see. I have a good credit score. I always pay my bills ontime. I raised, loved and supported my kids. When I give someone my word, I never break it. I earn what I get or have and have never stolen any of it. I've never slept with another mans' wife. I've never slept with a womans' husband either. (covering all the bases here).
I haven't killed anyone for believeing diffrent than me.

Just some thoughts.
RE: Just some random thoughts
You sound like a good egg to me. I wouldn't condemn you to a minute of torture, let alone an eternity; and I don't even love you!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread Cinjin 6970 285638 Today at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Some Thoughts On The Goodness Of Cheese BrianSoddingBoru4 2 99 April 8, 2024 at 5:19 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your thoughts on the following topics please! (for academic purposes) -Harvard ignoramus 13 722 July 24, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Random tank chatter robvalue 21 3275 April 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Some funny news from just arround where I live. Something completely different 2 1383 September 10, 2013 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2724 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb