Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim of the Ark being found
Claim of the Ark being found
They're claiming it's the same size in cubits. Now  personally an atheist but this gets me thinking. How could the rock formation as geologist call it be the exact same size as the ark?

Administrator Notice
Link removed due to 30/30 violation.
RE: Claim of the Ark being found
I mean what are the odds that they find a structure in Turkey or Ararat that is the same dimensions as it was told in the bible?  
Administrator Notice
Link removed for 30/30 violation.

This blows my mind....Researcher Andrew Jones and lead scientist Dr. Fethi Ahmet Yüksel of the Department of Geophysical Engineering, Applied Geophysics Department of Istanbul University told British media that 3D scans of the area discovered a formation of the exact length of the ark, detailed in the bible as being around 150 meters, or 300 cubits in Biblical terms.
We must all strive to not be that stupid.
(June 25, 2023 at 7:45 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: We must all strive to not be that stupid.

How is it stupid? they found something that was the exact size? That don't convince you? There probably was an ark but I don't believe in God.
I'll just  leave this here 

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/cc9a29b9
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 25, 2023 at 7:49 pm)Helios Wrote: I'll just  leave this here 

Ok but how do you explain them both being the exact same size?
(June 25, 2023 at 7:49 pm)Helios Wrote: I'll just  leave this here 

Ok but how could it be just a coincidence to find a structure of the exact same size of the ark? That don't make you feel a bit weird?
Isn't it a big coincidence that the ark and the formation they found are the exact same size?
It debunks the claim the Arks been found. I don't know what else to tell you.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

What debunks it? How? I read the fact thing you sent and even they say a cubit may of varied in the bible but they were still 17-20 inches for a cubit. So the formation they found is the same size as the ark. That doesn't make u believe?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pseudoscience and/is the God Claim Jenny A 2 1843 July 16, 2015 at 4:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  'Millennium Falcon' found at the bottom of the Baltic Sea? Cyberman 10 5297 June 3, 2012 at 11:08 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Faith healers that claim they can cure cancer. downbeatplumb 23 7522 June 27, 2011 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Darth