Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the US government hiding Santa?
Is the US government hiding Santa?
We all know that Santa Claus has workshops at the Northern Pole, and yet there is no credible evidence for it. The witnesses have been shushed or ridiculed to the point of having hitjobs on their profiles by various journalists so that they all sound insane.

Could it be that it is all done by the same government that is hiding the alien presence from us? The US government is already operating around the world so if anyone meets with an alien or takes a credible photo of an alien spaceship in let's say Belgium or Russia or Taiwan or Congo, they break in, take all the photos, threaten the witness and do a hit job on their credibility.

Their motive could be to make sure people don't believe in Santa and thus suffer from depression that this jolly supernatural man does not exist. Or maybe Santa is an alien and we all know how much the Pentagon hates aliens so that is why they shushed him.

Think about it, people used to believe that Santa was real, but then the Pentagon got built, and now everyone thinks it is ridiculous to believe that Santa Claus is real. Like there is this shameful anti-Santa propaganda spread around. Just look at the mainstream media and how they ridicule people who believe in Santa to the point that you may lose your job if you believe in Santa not to mention the inability to run for any office if you are a Santa believer.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Is the US government hiding Santa?
If santa is not real, who eats the milk and cookies?

And who was mommy kissing?
(August 25, 2023 at 5:15 am)no one Wrote: If santa is not real, who eats the milk and cookies?

And who was mommy kissing?

IKR

#TruthNow
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
The recent sightings of hypersonic sleighs strongly supports this idea. The sleighs move so fast that they can't be seen with the naked eye, don't show up on radar, and are famously responsible for the "negative sonic boom" phenomenon. (Among other things these nega-booms curdle milk in refrigerators, make your car fail to start and gets your wife and daughter and girlfriend all pregnant. No serious work has been done to determine if they get your boyfriend pregnant as well. We'll keep up our investigation on that aspect.)

TRUTH NOW!!!!
I got it from reliable sources that Prigozhin was Santa and the US Food Drug Administration shot her down in Russian air space, with space lasers. Obviously neither Putin or Biden are going to admit to that, in the unlikely scenario where they actually know what is going on.
Not many know this, and I probably shouldn't be telling you, Santa always carries a cache of nigh on indestructible insects that she can transfer her essence to when circumstance demands. She's out there and displeased.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
JH
I've heard that the Finns are reverse-engineering flying reindeer. @Aegon, please confirm?

Gymn Jordan needs to open an investigation on this ASAP.
They are hiding the truth on Santa.
He's living in luxury in Benghazi and Hillary Clinton brings him money every month.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(August 25, 2023 at 4:18 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: We all know that Santa Claus has workshops at the Northern Pole, and yet there is no credible evidence for it. The witnesses have been shushed or ridiculed to the point of having hitjobs on their profiles by various journalists so that they all sound insane.

Could it be that it is all done by the same government that is hiding the alien presence from us? The US government is already operating around the world so if anyone meets with an alien or takes a credible photo of an alien spaceship in let's say Belgium or Russia or Taiwan or Congo, they break in, take all the photos, threaten the witness and do a hit job on their credibility.

Their motive could be to make sure people don't believe in Santa and thus suffer from depression that this jolly supernatural man does not exist. Or maybe Santa is an alien and we all know how much the Pentagon hates aliens so that is why they shushed him.

Think about it, people used to believe that Santa was real, but then the Pentagon got built, and now everyone thinks it is ridiculous to believe that Santa Claus is real. Like there is this shameful anti-Santa propaganda spread around. Just look at the mainstream media and how they ridicule people who believe in Santa to the point that you may lose your job if you believe in Santa not to mention the inability to run for any office if you are a Santa believer.

You can't handle the truth!
Dying to live, living to die.
'Santa' is an anagram of 'Satan'. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 26, 2023 at 4:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'Santa' is an anagram of 'Satan'. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Boru

So is antsa, but I don't believe any of the antsas being offered by pollticians or sciencetists [taps nose emoji]
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
JH

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Case Against Santa Denialism Aegon 6 510 December 19, 2020 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Questions for Santa. brewer 16 2142 December 25, 2017 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Tongue Santa or Jesus Cinjin 15 2583 February 4, 2013 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Brian37