Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for Santa.
Questions for Santa.
Time for some childish/like fun.

Do you change outfits when down in Australia?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Questions for Santa.
Why do so many kids leave out milk and bikkies for you?  My Da said you'd like it better if we left out a corned beef sandwich and a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale.  It was always gone by morning, so I guess he was right.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Why were you drunk at the mall that one time?
Santa, are you a pitcher or a catcher?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
why did you touch my sisters po-po when she was sitting in your lap in 1964 ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Something about Santa-

Belly
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Do you poop
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 24, 2017 at 1:06 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Do you poop

I read an article one time where a person calculated that the amount of energy required for the reindeer to deliver presents (eat that tundra, boys!) would be converted into a 3 cm deep layer of reindeer poop, if spread over the entire earth.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Is Rudolphs nose red due to the friction with the air while flying at supersonic speeds?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

What happened to that brother I asked you to deliver about twenty years back?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the US government hiding Santa? Fake Messiah 11 1658 August 30, 2023 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Case Against Santa Denialism Aegon 6 508 December 19, 2020 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
Tongue Santa or Jesus Cinjin 15 2583 February 4, 2013 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
Question Questions about questions Tea Earl Grey Hot 12 2769 November 30, 2012 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: frankiej