Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning circumsicion
Banning circumsicion
Should male non-medical infant circumcision be banned?

Normally, we don't allow painful non-medical surgical procedures with permanent effects and without anesthetic to be carried out without informed consent (and thus not on infants), and we also don't usually permit non-medically regulated and trained people to carry out such unnecessary procedures.  We obviously ban religious/cultural FGM, don't allow infant tattoos, restrict cosmetic surgery without medical consent, and so on.

If for religious or aesthetic reasons someone wants such a procedure at a later age, then that's one thing.  But performing unnecessary genital surgery on infants seem barbaric to me.

Seems to me an obvious case of where states make inconsistent and hypocritical allowances purely out of a pragmatic kowtowing to religious or cultural sensibilities.

Does anyone else wish to see this practice be phased out and made illegal in the near future?
RE: Banning circumsicion
I'm circumcised. I have no memory of trauma, my kit works just fine, and my partner prefers it without the foreskin. Our son is circumcised, not for religious reasons but for parity with my kit - I don't know how to manage a foreskin.

There are bad things in the world. Circumcision of male infants isn't one of them.
I disagree.

It obviously causes pain to the infant. It obviously has a permanent cosmetic effect. It has a slim risk of complications. And some people report a negative affect on sexual pleasure.

It seems an obvious thing to require informed consent, to me.
(September 7, 2023 at 8:13 am)Nanny Wrote: I'm circumcised. I have no memory of trauma, my kit works just fine, and my partner prefers it without the foreskin. Our son is circumcised, not for religious reasons but for parity with my kit - I don't know how to manage a foreskin.

There are bad things in the world. Circumcision of male infants isn't one of them.

Do you and you son compare you kits?

It is genital mutilation just to look like daddy of for jedus

You should watch an actual circumsision

The foreskin is still attached to the head of the penis and needs ripped off of the head like taking the skin off of an apple all along with the baby strapped to a table

The Jews suck the blood of a freshly cut foreskin

Look it up

(September 7, 2023 at 8:46 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(September 7, 2023 at 8:13 am)Nanny Wrote: I'm circumcised. I have no memory of trauma, my kit works just fine, and my partner prefers it without the foreskin. Our son is circumcised, not for religious reasons but for parity with my kit - I don't know how to manage a foreskin.

Do you and you son compare you kits?

It is genital mutilation just to look like daddy of for jedus

Wow. is there a way to block users on this forum?
(September 7, 2023 at 8:57 am)Nanny Wrote:
(September 7, 2023 at 8:46 am)h4ym4n Wrote: Do you and you son compare you kits?

It is genital mutilation just to look like daddy of for jebus

Wow. is there a way to block users on this forum?

You’re the one who said you had your sons penis mutilated just so his kit looks like yours

There is a way to ignore, though not block, users.
It has to be done through the full interface (not the mobile version) on a PC.
I was lucky. Mom caved and let the doctor do the snip. Wasn't going to happen again. Thanks, bro!
(September 7, 2023 at 9:04 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(September 7, 2023 at 8:57 am)Nanny Wrote: Wow. is there a way to block users on this forum?

You’re the one who said you had your sons penis mutilated just so his kit looks like yours

Okay internet forum warrior, I said that we decided to circumcise our son because I don't know how to look after a penis with a foreskin because I don't have one. 

Where is the harm? I had none. My son had none. His procedure was done by a urologist, not a mohel. 

Go battle someone else. I don't like you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 728 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests Foxaèr 27 2837 May 24, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger