Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Believe in Reincarnation?
Do you Believe in Reincarnation?
   This mosaic is from the Church of San Vitale in Ravenna Italy that was built by General Belisarius of the East Roman Empire (Died in 565 AD), the Emperor Justinian who built the Church of Hagia Sophia in Byzantium in the year in 537 AD and inaugurated it with his General Belisarius. And Bellow is the picture of the Empress Theodora (died in 548 AD in Today’s Constantinople).

Now look at these pictures carefully and tell me if you believe in reincarnation or not:

[Image: BelisariusJustinian-fresco-Ravenna.jpg]

[Image: skynews-putin-erdogan-vladimir_6212058.j...0708031940]

And Here is Emperess Theodora who might have chosen a made body in this lifetime:

[Image: Theodora_mosaic_-_Basilica_San_Vitale_%2...%29_v2.jpg]

[Image: 800px-2022_Ebrahim_Raisi.jpg]

And This is Atilla the Hun (Dİed 435 AD):

[Image: Attila-the-Hun.jpg]

[Image: Xi_Jinping_March_2017.jpg]

My faith is that the soul is able to travel from one body to the other, through time and space, without any of the restrictions we are facing in the physical world. Smile
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

RE: Do you Believe in Reincarnation?
People will see what they want to see for no other reason than to want to see it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
No, I do not.
No sensible person believes in reincarnation. A chance-kinda-sorta similarity of appearance isn’t evidence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No.

Odds are that everyone has someone who looks a lot like them even if not related or are separated by many generations.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: 5178345c8701af4f760a4e0d3b034dc3.jpg]
Reincarnation....... nope, I not been given any valid evidence.

Not posting to many oversized pictures in one post................ you bet you're ass I believe.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No, no evidence of anything after death except rot
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Oh, absolutely. I was Queen Nefertiti in a prior life!

[Image: 2ae33E_0l8IIxtq00?type=thumbnail_1600x1200]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
^Why is no one ever a grave digger, turnip farmer, or dung harvester in a previous life? (Rhetorical question. I think we all know the answer  Tongue )

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you believe in astrology? Porcupine 30 5003 December 12, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: nathan5
  Do you believe in horoscope when it comes to couple compatibility'? WinterHold 39 5572 January 20, 2020 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7713 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Reincarnation...but KichigaiNeko 3 1699 January 31, 2011 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist