Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blasphemy Thread
The Blasphemy Thread
A thread for you to blaspheme in!

I will start:

Oh my God, holy crap, Jesus Christ on a fucking bike.
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Epicurus Wrote:The greatest reward of righteousness is peace of mind.

Epicurus Wrote:Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get,

What is terrible is easy to endure
RE: The Blasphemy Thread
The first penis in Mary's vagina was her son's.
Fuck Yahweh, Allah, Jesus, Buddha, Zeus, Mohammed, Moses, and all other fake deity claimants and their prophets.
God went for Mary's butthole first, but Mary insisted that she get pregnant, and the rest is history.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(October 11, 2023 at 4:26 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The first penis in Mary's vagina was her son's.

Jesus popped his moms cherry

Interesting factlet: Thomas Aquinas had a peculiar take on blasphemy (‘peculiar’ for a Catholic theologian, at least).

While blasphemy and murder are both grave sins, in terms of harm murder is worse because the victim is harmed more by being murdered than God is harmed by being blasphemed. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
To all you nuns, thanks for nothing.
(October 11, 2023 at 5:03 pm)Ahriman Wrote: God went for Mary's butthole first, but Mary insisted that she get pregnant, and the rest is history.

If god was all powerful (as they say) it certainly could have had Mary crap out a messiah.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 11, 2023 at 7:07 pm)brewer Wrote:
(October 11, 2023 at 5:03 pm)Ahriman Wrote: God went for Mary's butthole first, but Mary insisted that she get pregnant, and the rest is history.

If god was all powerful (as they say) it certainly could have had Mary crap out a messiah.

Only if that Mary had XY chromosomes. Wink
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2023 at 7:07 pm)brewer Wrote:

To me, all babies are just vaginal turds.
"Imagination, life is your creation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BLASPHEMY! Minimalist 17 2966 June 17, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Blasphemy, I can and I will...... Brian37 18 2156 March 30, 2015 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Blasphemy lifesagift 203 22657 February 20, 2015 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Pakistan disabled girl arrested for blasphemy frankiej 36 11891 August 24, 2012 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Blasphemy II Cinjin 129 48401 June 25, 2012 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Blasphemy Day International 2009 moodydaniel 0 1588 March 4, 2009 at 11:15 am
Last Post: moodydaniel