Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Delights
Simple Delights
What are the best simple things?

I really love showers, especially with background music or a podcast.  We got our first shower when I was about 12 and I've never looked back Smile A wonderful modern pleasure. Nice scents and lighting can enhance the effect.
RE: Simple Delights
Mushrooms
The sound of rain on a window never gets old for me. Especially if it's warm inside and cold outside.
Reading is another simple pleasure.
As is music.
As is film/TV.

How glorious to live in an age where I can access almost any music or media I want, whenever I want. I live better than kings of old.
A burger and fries.
Surgically altering wombats and training them to drive chariots. Simple times, but good fun.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
A nice hike
When I nail a tough song on my guitar
A good conversation with smart people

Sitting on the shoreline of Bear Lake, in tee-shirt and jeans, reading a book and listening to the ice creaking just before ice-out.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I'll say it if nobody else will,.......... masturbation.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 9, 2023 at 5:08 pm)brewer Wrote: I'll say it if nobody else will,.......... masturbation.

Thought that was a given...
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.