Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Desperate Testimony
My Desperate Testimony
I tell you this out of desperation !!
If you wish to debate or deny it ...fine !!
But read and understand ... first please !!!
This may be your first AND last chance...
I am part of the LIVING BODY OF CHRIST...

Understand....I trust in and fear GODS COMMAND.... " thou shalt not bear false witness "

I tell my testimony.....to bring only PRAISE and GLORY to GOD...showing his TRUE character of LOVE and FORGIVENESS.
I was adopted into a christian family.
GOD in his WISDOM wrote JESUS is my SAVIOUR on my heart with his HOLY FIRE.
Unfortunately the example from elders at the home I was raised in were NOT following GODS WORD and I was led away from GODS HOLY LIGHT.
My life became utterly selfish and I was condemned in GODS sight.
GOD stopped me from walking further from him, by allowing my soul to be sent to HELL.
I was taken out of my body and sent to a place of UTTER and COMPLETE darkness and silence.
JESUS was there with GODS accuser, the father of lies.
I was stunned and in disbelief.... I instantly gained the wisdom that all of GODS WORD was fact....not just another book.
I felt naked and ashamed.
I prayed on my knees to JESUS through my heart and begged him to SAVE ME ! from that place and send me back to Earth no matter the difficulties.
And here I am.
GOD has led me to this site to testify that GOD is the LIVING GOD and JESUS does SAVE our souls from GODS judgement.
I have also learnt that for JESUS to save me from myself and my sin...that he IS LOVE and FORGIVENESS.

Because of my life-changing experience, I now understand the message of JESUS... to take the message of SALVATION to the WORLD ...and save as many people... from GODS judgement.

RE: My Desperate Testimony
Um, JSteele, I am having difficulty understanding the intent of this post. Are you simply shouting out your belief to the world in order to get it off your chest or are you trying to start a conversation here? Either way, I suggest you start a thread about yourself in the introductions section so people can get to know you a bit better and, perhaps, understand what you are talking about.
(April 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm)JSteele Wrote: GOD has led me to this site to testify that GOD is the LIVING GOD and JESUS does SAVE our souls from GODS judgement.

Oh, and this is a conversation-driven forum. Preaching is not tolerated. Discussion is not only tolerated, but welcome. Therefore, if your main goal here is to tell people about god, you might want to rethink. Everyone here knows about god, whether they believe in it or not is a personal choice.
(April 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm)JSteele Wrote: GOD in his WISDOM wrote JESUS is my SAVIOUR on my heart with his HOLY FIRE.

That's gotta hurt!

(April 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm)JSteele Wrote: I felt naked and ashamed.

I've never felt shame, when naked. To what do you attribute that?
If I were to tell you a similar story except mine centred around THOR and ODIN you would probably think I was either mad or hallucinating. So perhaps you might understand why I am inclined to think the same of you.

Welcome along anyway....
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(April 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm)JSteele Wrote: I tell you this out of desperation !!

Understand....I trust in and fear GODS COMMAND.... " thou shalt not bear false witness "

I tell my testimony.....to bring only PRAISE and GLORY to GOD...showing his TRUE character of LOVE and FORGIVENESS.
Unfortunately the example from elders at the home I was raised in were NOT following GODS WORD and I was led away from GODS HOLY LIGHT.
GOD stopped me from walking further from him, by allowing my soul to be sent to HELL.
I was taken out of my body and sent to a place of UTTER and COMPLETE darkness and silence.
I was stunned and in disbelief.... I instantly gained the wisdom that all of GODS WORD was fact....not just another book.
I prayed on my knees to JESUS through my heart and begged him to SAVE ME ! from that place and send me back to Earth no matter the difficulties.
And here I am.
GOD has led me to this site to testify that GOD is the LIVING GOD and JESUS does SAVE our souls from GODS judgement.
I have also learnt that for JESUS to save me from myself and my sin...that he IS LOVE and FORGIVENESS.

Because of my life-changing experience, I now understand the message of JESUS... to take the message of SALVATION to the WORLD ...and save as many people... from GODS judgement.

I'll probably chime in on this a little later, but for now, this'll do. Listen up. EVERYONE on this site knows about your god and your holy bible and your jesus christ and there is NOTHING you can say that will be a revelation to ANYONE on this site. In fact, I would bet a lot of money that most of the atheists (and myself) know FAR more about your holy bible than you EVER will. So .... please. Really ..... ppllleeeease.

Try studying the history of your religion rather than the doctrines and MAYBE you will have a chance at understanding what it is you've just bought hook line and sinker!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Yours is a lot of desparation and no testamony.
Quote:I am part of the LIVING BODY OF CHRIST...

You are out of your fucking mind.

Kindly go blow jesus out your ass.
(April 14, 2011 at 8:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I am part of the LIVING BODY OF CHRIST...

You are out of your fucking mind.

Kindly go blow jesus out your ass.

Yet another internet to Min, for the most appropriate yet pithy response to yet more tedious and arrogant fuckwittery. Worship (large)

Thankyou. Have a nice day. Thank you for shopping at Atheist Forums.
(April 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm)JSteele Wrote: I tell you this out of desperation !!

And here I am.

(hu)MEN!! They never seize to amaze me!

I think you need to take a pause from whatever you're doing, take a deep breathe and get a cold shower and sit back at your desk, read your post carefully and then try to make some sense of what you said. I bet it even drives you crazy how stupid what you wrote sounds...
In the deep forest by a yearnings side
Is a flower growing in the still of the night.
Moonlit night with her would blend - if you break her...
Your life must end!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Testimony of Nathan Caligvla XXI 25 2480 September 22, 2018 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Caligvla XXI
  My Testimony of the One true Gods existance and grace JesusSaves 1 1467 April 12, 2013 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Testimony (why not share) Reasonable_Jeff 42 13487 October 18, 2012 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Tired of xtians prattling on about their "eye-witness" testimony? Minimalist 22 10156 April 27, 2012 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist