Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick Of All The Racist Forums.
Sick Of All The Racist Forums.
Which are the racist forums?  Pick one.  You will probably be right.  Because if that racism is religious based, they are all for that.  But I will speak against it here.  Who knows, maybe it won't get me banned as it has on many other forums.  Now, I will tell you of one religious racist group.  They are so racist that they would leave the best racism you might imagine any White Supremacist to have far behind in the dust.  For the more fundamentalist of these "people,"  if you poured them a glass of wine, they couldn't drink it.  Because your having touched it has made it unclean. 
Administrator Notice
Hate speech removed.
The vast majority of whom are racist as hell.  I have a number of memes to prove my point.  Keep this in mind.  My reason for posting this has absolutely nothing to do with the war going on between israel and hamas.

Administrator Notice
Two things to start with.  You must be a member for 30 days and have made 30 posts before you can post links. The other thing is that your hate speech will not be allowed.

I will have to post the next two memes in a reply.

Administrator Notice
I suggest you slow your roll.
RE: Sick Of All The Racist Forums.
Wow. This clown didn't last long.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
He showed his hand pretty quickly.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Damnit, I missed all the fun.
Moderator Notice
Closing thread. I don't think any more needs to be added to this remnant of this dingleberry short-lived forum life. If the admins think this is in error, they can open it again.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(January 3, 2024 at 5:49 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Closing thread.  I don't think any more needs to be added to this remnant of this dingleberry short-lived forum life. If the admins think this is in error, they can open it again.

Well done.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick Of All The Racist Forums. getfree 1 248 December 27, 2023 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Questions for "Our Role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums" vulcanlogician 201 21872 May 19, 2018 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet