Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for "Our Role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums"
Questions for "Our Role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums"
This thread is for users on the forum to post questions for the Christians to answer in the "Our Role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums" debate.

After the opening statements and rebuttals have concluded, five questions will be presented (one at a time) to the debate participants. The questions asked will be selected from this thread, so if there's something you'd like to hear the participants respond to, go ahead and ask it here. Also, use kudos to show support for a question you'd like to be selected.

The subject of the debate is a Christian's role on an atheist forum, so please submit questions that relate somewhat to that topic.
RE: Questions for "Our Role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums"
"Do you feel that by associating with atheists on an atheist site you are not putting Christ first in your lives?"
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Do you find atheist forums to be more open to topics of conversation since the taboo factor is almost non existent?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Do you think non-Christians deserve to have a lesser afterlife, just for not being Christians?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Would you bear false witness against your neighbor if it would save them from persecution?

For instance, hiding a Jewish family from the Nazi's in 1940. Would you deny knowing them?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

What's the capital of North Dakota?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Do you think that your life as a person should revolve around what you divine to be God's will? My wife takes our relationship pretty seriously but she doesn't think my every effort should revolve around serving her ends; why would God?
Do you cringe when another theist gets a point of dogma/theology/scripture incorrect when interacting with an atheist ??

[ follow up question ]

Ever jump in with a correction ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Is there anything that can be demonstrated, said, argued, proved, .............. that would change your belief in your god?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 6, 2018 at 11:53 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Is there anything that can be demonstrated, said, argued, proved, .............. that would change your belief in your god that makes you a false Christian in the eyes of another Christian?

Just a suggestion (my bolded).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick Of All The Racist Forums. getfree 5 422 January 3, 2024 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sick Of All The Racist Forums. getfree 1 232 December 27, 2023 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  1st Call for Christian Only Debate: Our Role on AF Neo-Scholastic 132 16736 May 4, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The point to Human Existence? Role of Emotions. LostDays 33 6310 November 14, 2014 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: TreeSapNest