Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russians are Bidding Farewell to Alexei Navalny
Russians are Bidding Farewell to Alexei Navalny
   Thousands have gathered during the religious services before the inhumation of Alexei Navalny. In the video you can hear slogans like “No to War”, “Freedom to political prisoners” and “Russia will be free” that were not heard in Russian streets since the beginning of Putin’s “Special military Operation”.

Alexei Navany’s Wife Julia Navalnaya could not attend the funeral (probably because she could be taken and put to another very high security prison complex herself). But she is vowing to pursue her husband’s work to free Russia and is accusing Putin and his regime of having murdered her husband and disrespecting him and his family even after his death. In her speech in the European Pariament (February 29th). She is stressing that Putin is not a politician but a typical mafia boss and she emphasizes that there is no negotiation with a man with no values at all. I think I agree:

Alexei Navany’s is Half Ukrainian, he studied law in the People’s Friendship University in Moscow. He completed his graduate degree in Yale University in 2010. He married Julia Navalnaya in 2000 and had two teenage children with her.

He entered my radar as soon as the early 2010’s. He Navalny was founder of the Anti-Corruption Foundation (FBK). He was recognised by Amnesty International as a prisoner of conscience, and was awarded the Sakharov Prize for his work on human rights and in 2011 he called Putin’s “United Russia” a party of crooks and thieves. Until 2020 he was known as this political figure who refused to back down in front of the brutality of the populist regime.

In august 2020 he was poisoned with Novatchev. The German’s picked him up from Siberia and made him completely recover somehow. So he did what any of us would do: He went back to Russia to defy Putin and show that he was not afraid of him. And this last video is the documentary on Putin’s 1,5 billion dollar palace in Gelidjik in the Black Sea coast that was to be released on the day of his arrest in Moscow:

The first and last 10 minute of the video is interesting. In the rest of the video he is simply demonstrating the fact on how this whole thing is just “A system built lies and repression”
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

RE: Russians are Bidding Farewell to Alexei Navalny
Julia Navalnaya is calling on Russian to write "Navalny" on their ballots or to simply tare the ballots in two and than put it in the ballot box Smile

https://youtu.be/ZmRmFJLOol8?t=87
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

RE: Russians are Bidding Farewell to Alexei Navalny
They should have said farewell to him three years ago. The writing was on the wall.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russians wanted to play chicken? brewer 12 1260 June 9, 2019 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  11 more indictments of Russians Brian37 30 4706 July 17, 2018 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria account_inactive 15 3274 August 18, 2016 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  'Merica gets punked by russians: Europeans better learn to speak russian Drich 66 10597 April 19, 2016 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Russians don't like "The Sims 4" because of gay relationships Dystopia 22 4966 September 15, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Zidneya