Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria
Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria
Link to the article here.

Quote:FORMER ACTING CIA Director Michael Morell said in an interview Monday that U.S. policy in Syria should be to make Iran and Russia “pay a price” by arming local groups and instructing them to kill Iranian and Russian personnel in the country.

Morell was appearing on the Charlie Rose show on PBS in the wake of his publicly endorsing Hillary Clinton on the New York Times opinion pages.

Clinton has expressed support for increased military intervention in Syria against Bashar al-Assad’s Syrian government. Iran and Russia are backing Assad.

“What they need is to have the Russians and Iranians pay a little price,” Morell said. “When we were in Iraq, the Iranians were giving weapons to the Shia militia, who were killing American soldiers, right? The Iranians were making us pay a price. We need to make the Iranians pay a price in Syria. We need to make the Russians pay a price.”

Morell said the killing of Russians and Iranians should be undertaken “covertly, so you don’t tell the world about it, you don’t stand up at the Pentagon and say ‘we did this.’ But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran.”
RE: Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria
more subtle perhaps: induce the iranians and russians to kill each other

meanwhile the children of Aleppo . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria
I'm not reading the article, but did he actually say the words kill russians, 'cause I doubt it, or was it simply interpreted by the media as something he alluded at?
(August 10, 2016 at 12:22 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'm not reading the article, but did he actually say the words kill russians, 'cause I doubt it, or was it simply interpreted by the media as something he alluded at?

Yes.

Quote:Morell said the killing of Russians and Iranians should be undertaken “covertly, so you don’t tell the world about it, you don’t stand up at the Pentagon and say ‘we did this.’ But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran.”
(August 10, 2016 at 12:26 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 10, 2016 at 12:22 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'm not reading the article, but did he actually say the words kill russians, 'cause I doubt it, or was it simply interpreted by the media as something he alluded at?

Yes.

Quote:Morell said the killing of Russians and Iranians should be undertaken “covertly, so you don’t tell the world about it, you don’t stand up at the Pentagon and say ‘we did this.’ But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran.”

That's not a direct quote, Bella, I already read that.
(August 10, 2016 at 12:26 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(August 10, 2016 at 12:26 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Yes.

That's not a direct quote, Bella, I already read that.

Here you go.

(August 10, 2016 at 12:30 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 10, 2016 at 12:26 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: That's not a direct quote, Bella, I already read that.

Here you go.

Thanks.
An ex-CIA spook advocates black ops?

I'm shocked, really.
(August 10, 2016 at 3:23 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: An ex-CIA spook advocates black ops?

I'm shocked, really.

But do you agree with what he is saying?
(August 10, 2016 at 3:25 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 10, 2016 at 3:23 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: An ex-CIA spook advocates black ops?

I'm shocked, really.

But do you agree with what he is saying?

I haven't watched the video, not do I intend to. If he's advocating essentially waging proxy warfare on Russia and Iran - and it sounds like he is - I'm opposed to that as much as I'm opposed to any warfare.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russians are Bidding Farewell to Alexei Navalny Leonardo17 2 269 March 6, 2024 at 11:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4397 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 265 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 4103 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1094 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Russians wanted to play chicken? brewer 12 1260 June 9, 2019 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela Cepheus Ace 25 1902 April 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Potus's Follower caught in killing spree plot Brian37 11 1972 February 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Donald Trump Is Pulling Out Of Syria BrianSoddingBoru4 52 3507 December 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7687 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU