Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criminal deported from Oz.
Criminal deported from Oz.
Today a British man,who had lived her for 41 years was deported due to his criminal record.

The deportation could not have happened had the man bothered to become a naturalised citizen.

I have mixed feelings.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/...ite=sydney
RE: Criminal deported from Oz.
Quote:Mr Kenny says Mr Tucker is unlikely to be allowed to return to Australia and faces the prospect of never seeing his family again.

The above is the major injustice.

I have mixed feelings as well, but should it have come to this?

I don't think so.

But watching Australian politics is a bit like watching US politics - broken promises, bald faced lies and shit that never changes. Can't say I am surprised by this case and verdict.
The guy's a dick, good riddance to him.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I can't wait till the Austalian Navy is allowed to sink "refugee boats" Snacks

Britain could also deport so called "Evangelistic Muslims" aka 'Muslim extremists' BACK home to Afghanistan Saudi Arabia Pakistan India Iran or Iraq where their 'protests' can do some good Angel Cloud
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Wow terrorists get better treatment in the UK
(April 18, 2011 at 8:09 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Wow terrorists get better treatment in the UK

Oh?? You shoot them on sight fr0d0?? I've always thought that the British are still apologising for being alive....

The problem is that these individuals are not invited to your country... they are accepted and are processed as quickly as possible ..whilst waiting they destroy the very dwellings they are living in and THEN DEMAND that your country changes it's laws to accommodate them and spend millions of Euros/ Pounds/ Dollars of taxpayers funds defending these "rights" and what happens??? TAXPAYERS get slugged with even higher taxes and the government wonders why it has to go into receivership and get Germany to bail it out??

WTF Confusedhock:
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 18, 2011 at 5:19 am)padraic Wrote: Today a British man,who had lived her for 41 years was deported due to his criminal record.

The deportation could not have happened had the man bothered to become a naturalised citizen.

I have mixed feelings.

You get deported FROM Australia now!!!

Times have certainly changed.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 18, 2011 at 8:15 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(April 18, 2011 at 8:09 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Wow terrorists get better treatment in the UK

I've always thought that the British are still apologising for being alive....

The problem is that these individuals are not invited to your country... they are accepted and are processed as quickly as possible ..whilst waiting they destroy the very dwellings they are living in and THEN DEMAND that your country changes it's laws to accommodate them and spend millions of Euros/ Pounds/ Dollars of taxpayers funds defending these "rights" and what happens??? TAXPAYERS get slugged with even higher taxes and the government wonders why it has to go into receivership and get Germany to bail it out??

WTF Confusedhock:

That's exactly what happens in the uk Kitch. Known terrorists are given rights to live here because of family ties.
(April 18, 2011 at 5:19 am)padraic Wrote: Today a British man,who had lived her for 41 years was deported due to his criminal record.

I have mixed feelings.

Goodbye, dont let the door bump you in the ass on the way out. If you dont want to miss your family then take them with you.

Then again, Im not from OZ, so my opinion doesnt mean shit.
(April 18, 2011 at 2:51 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:

You get deported FROM Australia now!!!

Times have certainly changed.

Oh my goodness YES!! part of the Ranga's new Foreign Policy...ummm I think??? You STILL need a criminal record though Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2000 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  The Criminal West Farah 5 459 November 28, 2018 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Farah
  Seven states bar people with a criminal record from receiving victim's compensation Angrboda 34 2330 September 23, 2018 at 5:16 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Should not vaccinating your child be a criminal offence? Coveny 32 4919 December 3, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Judge Recommends Criminal Charges Against Sheriff Shitstain Minimalist 2 914 August 20, 2016 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3066 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Obama is a war criminal CapnAwesome 28 6246 January 5, 2015 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Criminal law and defense of infancy Dystopia 1 487 July 17, 2014 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poverty is a criminal offense in America. Brian37 52 10615 December 1, 2013 at 9:05 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
Smile Obama called war criminal & hypocrite of the century in Irish Parlament Big Blue Sky 33 11450 June 24, 2013 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Tiberius