Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 11:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New language rule
New language rule
Here are non-English languages that you can post in here;

Klingon
Elvish
Simlish
Wingdings
Dothraki
Kryptonian
Minionese
R'lyehian

"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

RE: New language rule
sorgina erre!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Welsh??
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I yay ant way ig pay atin lay,.......... amn day it yay.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I hope I can still speak in swearing...I learned it as a kid and haven't been able to unlearn it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 24, 2024 at 2:12 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Welsh??

Welsh isn’t a real language. It’s more an exercise in throat-clearing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 24, 2024 at 2:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Welsh isn’t a real language. It’s more an exercise in throat-clearing.

Boru

I agree, but I'll let you explain it to my Welsh wife! Diablo
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Sorry, no made up langauges
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

P'tach!
Dying to live, living to die.
‘You need half a pint of phlegm in your throat just to pronounce the place names. Never ask for directions in Wales, Baldrick. You’ll be washing spit out of your hair for a fortnight.’ - Edmund Blackadder

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love how funny language can sound. Brian37 16 2060 April 26, 2017 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  An Anti-Westboro Baptist Church Thread **LANGUAGE AND CONTENT WARNING* LarissaAnn 35 7156 December 4, 2011 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Diamond