Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shamelessly pimping for a good cause.
Shamelessly pimping for a good cause.
I am a volunteer doscent at The Endangered Wolf Center near St. Louis. We are the flagship site for the recovery of the Mexican Grey Wolf, the most endangered canine in the world. If you live near the Center or are planning a trip to St. Louis I invite you to come visit us. The website had details on visiting. We are NOT a zoo, so you have make reservations to see the wolf or come to one of our campfire howls.

If you don't live near here or can't visit, please check the web for similar sites near you. Like us, they are probably supported by donations from the public, through direct gifts or fees for visiting. They could also use volunteers if they're anything like us.

Thanks on behalf of Canus lupus baileyi and our other guests.
RE: Shamelessly pimping for a good cause.
Nice work.

[Image: gray_wolf_montana_400x285.jpg]
RE: Shamelessly pimping for a good cause.
Awesome. I spent a portion of one summer at a conservation center that nursed various endangered animals and random wildlife when I was younger - one of the best memories of my life.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep-pimping thread for the Mad Cosmic Emperor Iroscato Iroscato 60 7903 August 26, 2017 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Little lunch
Heart Rep pimping thread for LFC J a c k 50 7065 August 25, 2017 at 3:52 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rep pimping thread for BSB4 BrianSoddingBoru4 10 1806 August 24, 2017 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Good night good luck from dyresand 0 988 May 24, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
Question Dear Americans: What's the leading cause of death among the young? Aractus 71 10703 November 20, 2014 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Cause of All Our Problems My imaginary friend is GOD 13 2816 November 6, 2013 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  An unexpected third leading cause of death in the USA! Pel 24 9687 January 4, 2012 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet