Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep pimping thread for BSB4
Rep pimping thread for BSB4
This poor fella has been stuck at 68 forever.  Come on, kids - you know he deserves more.  He's kind and tall and smart and tall and funny and, well, tall.  What more can you ask?

If you've already repped him, good...but not good enough.  Petition admin to change the rules to allow for multiple reps.  I suggest a 2 hour window wherein you can multi-rep him with the speed of Forrest Gump playing table tennis on meth.

If the shameful paucity of his rep count doesn't move you to take action, then think of the children.  I'm not sure which children, but think of them.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Rep pimping thread for BSB4
Think of the children?

What do you think we are, priests??
Dying to live, living to die.
A rep whore you say?
Do you want to be rep-rimanded? Or maybe rep-atriated for your rep-rehensible pleading? These types of rep threads are becoming very rep-etitious!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You know times are tough when you have to pimp yourself! Tongue
What?! I hadn't repped Boru! That's just wrong. These rep-pimping threads are great for spotting the gaps! 👍
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Put back your avatar and I'll think about it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.

Give a man a rep, and maybe he'll stop his insufferable begging for at least a week.

Consider it done.
I've thought you're cool for quite some time. Here's your rep point.
Well now you have 74. Show some lovin back Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I can't with myself for not repping you sooner. Shame on me. Shame.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep Whoring Thread (again) The Valkyrie 16 827 September 9, 2020 at 12:29 am
Last Post: no one
  Rep Whores Unite! chimp3 74 5706 July 23, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Birthday, BSB4!! BrianSoddingBoru4 19 1297 March 29, 2019 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D Joods 180 18266 January 25, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Rep Points BrianSoddingBoru4 24 2477 December 2, 2018 at 12:12 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4136 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Time for my rep thread GrandizerII 24 2388 October 19, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Private
  The totally obnoxious, desperate, almost loving, Rep Whore thread The Valkyrie 265 25704 June 18, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I NEED ONE MORE REP Edwardo Piet 9 1055 February 3, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: shadow
  It's time for another Rep Whore thread by Joods Joods 40 3822 January 5, 2018 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Joods