Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 7:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An unexpected third leading cause of death in the USA!
An unexpected third leading cause of death in the USA!
Peace. The following woo show you how medical care is the third bigest leading cause of death in the worlds most advanced country.

http://chriskresser.com/medical-care-is-...-in-the-us
Thanks
RE: An unexpected third leading cause of death in the USA!
I wouldn't call the USA the world most advanced country, richest maybe but certainly not the most advanced.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(January 3, 2012 at 7:55 am)Darwinian Wrote: I wouldn't call the USA the world most advanced country, richest maybe but certainly not the most advanced.

Peace, then I should have said "so called the most advanced country"

And by the way I invite you to read my story how I have beaten an illness that was supose to be for life.

You can read it in the religion section under the name if proof for a monotheistic God. I don't believe in the monotheistic God, Ep its to me proof of what goes around comes around.

And my Facebook thread is the following:

http://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F...p?__user=0

If anyone wants to be a face hook friend you are welcome!

Thanks
(January 3, 2012 at 7:34 am)Pel Wrote: Peace. The following woo show you how medical care is the third bigest leading cause of death...

That's what you get for running everything underfunded and cheap.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Not even "richest."

Deepest in debt, maybe.
(January 3, 2012 at 8:07 am)Pel Wrote: If anyone wants to be a face hook friend you are welcome!

The face hook scares, me sounds nastyAngel

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 3, 2012 at 4:20 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(January 3, 2012 at 8:07 am)Pel Wrote: If anyone wants to be a face hook friend you are welcome!

The face hook scares, me sounds nastyAngel

Peace. Don't be scared, its meant to be face book. You see, I don't hate atheists. Proof is in inviting you same as everyone else to be my face book friend.

You see, to think you are superior or inferior is a sign of an ego said Eckhart Tolle. If you go to the art section you can see one of my favourite poems on ego. Its on YouTube.

And happy new year everyone!

Thanks

Face hook?

FUKK!

[Image: 711397_56ba_625x1000.jpg]
Quote:Peace. Don't be scared, its meant to be face book. You see, I don't hate atheists

How very fucking civil of you.

I don't hate precious gits who say 'peace' a lot either. I simply don't trust them.

Have a Facebook account too.Not sure how many friends. About 8 I think. You do not come within a country mile meeting my standards on several levels.
(January 3, 2012 at 10:58 pm)padraic Wrote:
Quote:Peace. Don't be scared, its meant to be face book. You see, I don't hate atheists

How very fucking civil of you.

I don't hate precious gits who say 'peace' a lot either. I simply don't trust them.

Padraic, you define egoism. You should be proud of your self!

Thanks

Have a Facebook account too.Not sure how many friends. About 8 I think. You do not come within a country mile meeting my standards on several levels.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are restaurants (USA) known for not paying employees who quit/walk out? EgoDeath 6 965 October 29, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  USA Bible Belt mcolafson 14 1823 November 17, 2016 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Imperial system and USA rado84 20 3647 August 28, 2016 at 6:27 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  A Third Party Candidate? SteelCurtain 14 1370 June 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
Information Why the USA is a disgrace Aractus 356 33893 February 20, 2016 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Happy newyears from the east coast USA dyresand 6 1216 January 1, 2016 at 10:37 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Sex abuse: Denmark vs. USA Aractus 7 6608 October 13, 2015 at 4:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is the origin of the names of the states in USA? rado84 15 2248 July 14, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  USA and Gun control TheMonster 50 4929 July 12, 2015 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Question Dear Americans: What's the leading cause of death among the young? Aractus 71 10743 November 20, 2014 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger