Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch for yourself.
Watch for yourself.
[youtube]zXhinhdnu28[/youtube]

Words fail me.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Watch for yourself.
Sometimes I hate the ignorance; sometimes I pity it...

Usually both.

The thing is though - if ignorance was censored less people would learn how ignorant it is!!

Often its ignorance that leads you to progress.

After all the problem with ignorance is only when people don't REALIZE (or care) that its ignorant!

Pffft. Its sad that people actually believe this nonsense. Although when they DON'T keep it to themselves it helps us to realize what bullshit REALLY IS actually believed - and how commonly.

If everyone kept it to themselves maybe we wouldn't realize how deluded the world is!

Hmm I dunno.
EvF
(February 8, 2009 at 9:27 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: [youtube]zXhinhdnu28[/youtube]

Words fail me.

Maybe she was set up to deliver it?
Anyway, I believe in free speech, however unpalatable some stuff is.
Also, whatever is said is there to be challenged, so la de da!
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
17 minutes of a Jesus diatribe is enough to drive a man insane!Has this child ever heard of the 1st ammendment?She was in clear violation of separation of church and state by using a state funded public forum to propagate her religious beliefs.Obviously she is the product of religious upbringing and her standing behind what she said so firmly indicates that she is a fully indoctrinated christian.If an atheist did the same thing he or she would probably make international headlines and they would turn it into a media circus.Religious belief is a matter of personal preference and no public forum should be used to try and evangelize for the cause unless you are running your own church campaign or revival.Keep church in church simple as that.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

I've only just realised what this is. When I first saw this the other day I thought it was one of those evangelical sermons where people dress funny and talk about imagination land. It was nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to warrant that much attention. Just how incorrect was that assessment :S
Hoi Zaeme.
Lmao there rjh but based on how she was dressed I can see where the confusion came in.It did kind of look like a church service lol.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't watch TV channels Interaktive 43 2980 January 27, 2023 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch "Adam Ruins Everything"? Brian37 7 990 March 16, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Guys, Please watch this movie! I loved it. ignoramus 19 3145 September 1, 2017 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Do not watch the movie, "The Arrival" because it is pro-life propaganda. {Spoilers} Foxaèr 21 5059 February 6, 2017 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Use A Video To Express Yourself Excited Penguin 46 3896 November 22, 2016 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Anyone watch h3h3productions? Heat 0 896 January 15, 2016 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Heat
Video You Gotta Watch Cinjin 5 1163 June 4, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Saxmoof
  Watch this guy rip on Duck Dynasty. Brian37 0 733 May 17, 2015 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  List the shows you watch Foxaèr 48 6218 March 10, 2015 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Man saves ducks, MUST WATCH! Brian37 10 2611 September 1, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13