Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 12:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys, Please watch this movie! I loved it.
Guys, Please watch this movie! I loved it.
Allow 2 hours. One of the best movies you'll see this year.
Get the popcorn and enjoy. (trust me)

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Guys, Please watch this movie! I loved it.
I trusted someone once, and the next day the Germans marched into Paris!
Last time I was offered popcorn, I didn't notice the bucket was in his lap until it was far too late.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
However, I will watch the video later. Looks interesting.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 31, 2017 at 7:41 am)Cyberman Wrote: Last time I was offered popcorn, I didn't notice the bucket was in his lap until it was far too late.

Popcorn surprise!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 31, 2017 at 10:49 am)Fireball Wrote:
(August 31, 2017 at 7:41 am)Cyberman Wrote: Last time I was offered popcorn, I didn't notice the bucket was in his lap until it was far too late.

Popcorn surprise!

The pop-up bucket.
Watched it. Good movie. I'm a big fan of William Hurt, ever since I watched Altered States as a boy.
The Big Chill, Kiss of the Spider Woman, Children of a Lesser God, History of Violence and so on.
Thanks for that Ig. :-)

I wish someone could offer me a popcorn surprise.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
I prefer buttered popcorn to salted.
Wait a minute, what am I saying?
No thanks, looks super nerdy lol. Probably something my husband might like though.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't watch TV channels Interaktive 43 2857 January 27, 2023 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1932 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Anyone watch "Adam Ruins Everything"? Brian37 7 955 March 16, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Please Use This Song (Jon Lajoie) WinterHold 1 342 December 1, 2020 at 11:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3263 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 752 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1265 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 341 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 214 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 5977 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama