Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump says no to presidential run
Trump says no to presidential run
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_trump2012;...c2F5c25vdA--

Quote:After months of flirting with politics, Donald Trump said Monday he won't run for president, choosing to stick with hosting "The Celebrity Apprentice" over a bid for the Republican nomination.

The reality TV star and real estate mogul made his announcement at a Manhattan hotel as NBC, which airs his show, rolled out its fall lineup.

"I will not be running for president as much as I'd like to," Trump said.
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Trump says no to presidential run
http://www.borowitzreport.com/

Quote:NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – Distraught at the news that Donald Trump will not seek the Republican nomination for President, the nation’s comedians took to the streets today, begging Mr. Trump to reconsider.

The largest gathering of comedians took place in Mr. Trump’s hometown of Manhattan, where an estimated crowd of 400,000 jokers marched on Trump Tower.

“I for one am devastated that Donald Trump has decided not to throw his hair in the ring,” said Jackie LaRossi, a comedian who is a regular at Manhattan’s Chuckle Barrel comedy club.
(May 16, 2011 at 4:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: “...throw his hair in the ring,”

ROFLOL
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Well I guess now Mr. Obama might actually have to make an effort in next year's campaign. There's still hope that Michele Bachmann might get the nomination.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
The problem the republicolibertarianazis have is that "None of the Above" seems to be in the lead.
I believe I said it some time ago ......

This is just what B List celebrities do in our country.... pretend to run and than dont. It's just a publicity thing. He's never going to be the president.

>>>> well, it was something very close to that anyway. 50 points for me!

Wink
[Image: Evolution.png]

Ugh, I would rather live in the DCR than in a country ran by "The Donald." The thought makes me nauseous.
We have know he was bull shitting us from the very beginning. He's done this in the past, I believe.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(May 16, 2011 at 10:21 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: MOCK Dummy video

The donald dummy has better hair.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1037 44075 Yesterday at 2:15 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1493 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 323 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 937 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1001 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The trains run on time. Brian37 27 2051 March 3, 2020 at 9:18 am
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1873 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2345 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36843 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Should Hilary Run In The Next Election (The Unbiased Version) Amarok 67 9389 July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13