Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two ex-muslims required for radio programme in London
Two ex-muslims required for radio programme in London
Dear members

I am hosting a radio show on Friday, 3rd June 2011 about Muslims who have chosen to reject their faith Islam and to counter that, westerners who have embraced Islam.

I am looking for the human side of each individuals' story so this is not a platform for political rhetoric!

I am looking for two British guests who have chosen to reject Islam. I am interested in the experiences which led them to make such a life changing decision and the consequences of it, and how different life is after that experience.

If you are based in London, are available on Friday, 3rd June between 3:30 - 5:00pm and have a story to tell and are happy to talk on live radio, then please contact me as soon as possible by sending an email to my account on here with your story and details. I am happy for you to use an alias if you do not want to use your own name.

I will contact the candidates who are suitable with further details of the radio station etc.

Please note there is no renumeration for this invitation.

Thank you.
Sam
RE: Two ex-muslims required for radio programme in London
Sorry, though I'm but a train journey away from London, I don't know anyone personally or have contacts with those who have deconverted from Islam.

EDIT: Oh, happy 666th post for me! >:3
Hi thanks for your response. I'm sorry but I didn't quite understand... are you interested in coming on my show and are you an ex-muslim?? Where will you be coming from. Feel free to email me if you do want to put this info on this public thread.

Thanks
Sam

(May 27, 2011 at 8:15 am)Welsh cake Wrote: Sorry, though I'm but a train journey away from London, I don't know anyone personally or have contacts with those who have deconverted from Islam.

EDIT: Oh, happy 666th post for me! >:3

DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP! Smile
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Dear Sir

I am a journalist who seriously trying give a platform to issues like this for open discussion so please don't undermine my post!

Thank you
Sam

(May 27, 2011 at 9:29 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP! Smile

(May 27, 2011 at 11:15 am)sam2011 Wrote: Dear Sir

I am a journalist who seriously trying give a platform to issues like this for open discussion so please don't undermine my post!

Thank you
Sam

(May 27, 2011 at 9:29 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP! Smile

This is friendly discussion forum with a wide mix of members who certainly do not stand on formalities. May I suggest that you develop a sense of humour and levity before posting again.

[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

I am a journalist who seriously trying give a platform...

Dear Sam,

I should think that you should know by now that the little smiley at the end of my sentence means that my comment was meant in jest and not at all serious. The internet has been around for quite a while now, and emoticon use has been a staple of internet usage for over a decade. In case you're still not familiar, you might want to check out this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoticon.

Furthermore, as a journalist, you might want to check your grammar as evidenced in your sentence above. I know you omitted the simple word "is," but as one who often reads what journalists write, these kinds of grammatical errors are annoying and give the impression that the use of proper English grammar is declining.

Yours sincerely,
The Right Esteemed Doubting Thomas, Esq.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Let's not forget the word 'to' either Undecided
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Thank you
Sam

Has anyone ever told you that you sound exactly like a Nigerian 419 scammer? Tongue
Galileo was a man of science oppressed by the irrational and superstitious. Today, he is used by the irrational and superstitious who claim they are being oppressed by science - Mark Crislip

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two warnings, already - i'm not going to be here much longer Prof.Lunaphiles 43 9306 April 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Confessions of a two-cult survivor TwoCultSurvivor 22 2930 October 30, 2018 at 10:31 am
Last Post: TwoCultSurvivor
  Hi Two Knives here! TwoKnives99 37 3877 January 8, 2018 at 5:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  Two different beliefs, one common cause The Grand Nudger 13 1382 October 11, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  An Ex-Muslim Within Muslims Defender 23 2602 October 20, 2016 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Defender
  Deprogramming Required JicJac 20 4849 February 10, 2011 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: JohnnyRelentless
  hello from london subzero 9 2420 March 19, 2009 at 10:32 am
Last Post: athoughtfulman