Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two different beliefs, one common cause
Two different beliefs, one common cause
Hi everyone! I am Khemikal's wife. So today, at the behest of my love, I tried to set up an account in order to participate in conversations with everyone; but I was denied access because I might be a "spammer" Lol .  But here I am on Aethist Forums.... perhaps I AM a spammer since I am a "Christian" believer on a non-believers forum, but honestly I just want to share ideas and thoughts, and get to know you all like the love of my life does. He is an Aethist.... I am a Christian.. how do we do this you may ask? We just do. Everyday, all day, with love and lust and four kids to boot. I hear there may be some questions for me? Or for Khemikal? On how we are still together after a decade with these different beliefs... I would love to hear from you and to start the conversation on how people with different beliefs and backgrounds might come to together for a common cause.... the family.

-if yall dont make her feel welcome...........I'll find you........
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Two different beliefs, one common cause
(October 10, 2017 at 9:47 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Hi everyone! I am Khemikal's wife. So today, at the behest of my love, I tried to set up an account in order to participate in conversations with everyone; but I was denied access because I might be a "spammer" Lol .  But here I am on Aethist Forums.... perhaps I AM a spammer since I am a "Christian" believer on a non-believers forum, but honestly I just want to share ideas and thoughts, and get to know you all like the love of my life does. He is an Aethist.... I am a Christian.. how do we do this you may ask? We just do. Everyday, all day, with love and lust and four kids to boot. I hear there may be some questions for me? Or for Khemikal? On how we are still together after a decade with these different beliefs... I would love to hear from you and to start the conversation on how people with different beliefs and backgrounds might come to together for a common cause.... the family.

-if yall dont make her feel welcome...........I'll find you........

The aethist god doesn't want you here. Tongue  Just let the people who minister to the details do their jobs, and your account will be opened. I'm looking forward to some honest discussion from a religious person. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I've only encountered two. Given the amount of religious people, I'm willing to admit you as number three, once you truly have your own account, as opposed to channeling Khemikal... Big Grin

NB- if you are posting from the same url, that's going to set a red flag with the management.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
We can set you up an account of your own Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Welcome!!!! I love it when we get family members to join. Make yourself comfy and I sincerely hope you like it here enough to stay. Shy
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
If Khem hadn't retired from the staff he could have fixed you up already!
Welcome Mrs Khem!

I love it when love conquers all!

(Tell me then, in your opinion, why some religious folk are happy to destroy the family unit over Jesus? Are they wrong? Or just a stronger brew of café Christians?)

I know I'm crazy like Khem but we've got this crazy stupid theory that God is all in one's head!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Yayyyyyyyyy
Khem's wife is a Christian?!

Consider my mind officially blown...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Welcome.

What flavor of christian? I'm married to a catholic. Previously to a converted fundie (ick, didn't end well). The first was a methodist.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The trick for a multi-faith relationship?
Just don't go full retard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two warnings, already - i'm not going to be here much longer Prof.Lunaphiles 43 9132 April 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Confessions of a two-cult survivor TwoCultSurvivor 22 2785 October 30, 2018 at 10:31 am
Last Post: TwoCultSurvivor
  Hi Two Knives here! TwoKnives99 37 3802 January 8, 2018 at 5:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  The Intersection of Faith and Doubt: finding common ground. XK9_Knight 30 4193 July 5, 2014 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6613 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Two ex-muslims required for radio programme in London sam2011 8 2399 May 27, 2011 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: lilphil1989
  My Beliefs Nye 3 2109 April 24, 2009 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki