Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Two Knives here!
Hi Two Knives here!
Hi, I'm Two Knives, found my way here from TTA where I'm Cypher44

That's all really!
RE: Hi Two Knives here!
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome! May I ask vaguely whereabouts you're from?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I live in the UK, however I'm originally from India
Hi TwoKnives, welcome to the forums.
Ahoy hoy!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Hello twoknives.
How are you off for spoons?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Welcome Woof!

Um............. do you ever moonlight as a mohel?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
One is a safety knife.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 4, 2018 at 2:20 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Hello twoknives.
How are you off for spoons?

Never liked spoons (Too concave or convex, can't remember which) 

Knives are sharp and intricate, beautiful things, 

I was an immature child, Mom told me not to play with sharp knives, so I did. 

And the rest as they say is history..

PS. Two Knives is the nickname of a character from the Empire series by Anthony Riches and it also references the Dimachaerus, a type gladiator, popular during the 2nd-4th century in Rome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two warnings, already - i'm not going to be here much longer Prof.Lunaphiles 43 9134 April 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Confessions of a two-cult survivor TwoCultSurvivor 22 2787 October 30, 2018 at 10:31 am
Last Post: TwoCultSurvivor
  Two different beliefs, one common cause The Grand Nudger 13 1358 October 11, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6614 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Two ex-muslims required for radio programme in London sam2011 8 2399 May 27, 2011 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: lilphil1989